Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello everyone,

Recently we noticed that many customers feedback that can not track the order or our customer service email feedback too late, here we are so sorry for bringing you the trouble.

From now on, you can send email to me directly and will reply you within 24 hours.
Tom

marketing01@vapesourcing.com

For order issues, if your order status says "payment accept" that means the order still have not been shipped, you can request refund directly and we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says "complete" and tracking in 17track.net says "information received" that means your order have been shipped and waiting for the post office warehouse arrangement, we will push the forwarder and post office to arrange your order asap, also if delay over 3 days, we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says “complete” and tracking in 17track.net says "in transit" that means your parcel will be arrived very soon.

For pre-sell products, please kindly noted that the shipping time depends on the manufacturer, we will push them also can give you the refund directly.

Any question, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2017
After checking your order, your package has been shipped out in Dec,21th and it's in the way to the destination. I'm so sorry for the delay and you can check the shipment information with tracking number: LN264243385SG in http://www.17track.net.

Please explain how your company is now saying you shipped my package from the FUTURE..... do you have a time machine your not sharing with the world??
Just give me a full refund please. Why I am begging for my money back. Your company sent that over Facebook yesterday....

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi Justin,

So sorry my FB colleague type wrong, your parcel was been sent out on Nov/21th/2017, so sorry for the delay as the peak month too many parcels in the post office warehouse waiting for arrangement.

As for your refund request, I have submit to company for your request, would update to you as soon as with update.

Thanks and best regards,
VapeSourcing/Tom

Nglenn2013

Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

Recently we noticed that many customers feedback that can not track the order or our customer service email feedback too late, here we are so sorry for bringing you the trouble.

From now on, you can send email to me directly and will reply you within 24 hours.
Tom

For order issues, if your order status says "payment accept" that means the order still have not been shipped, you can request refund directly and we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says "complete" and tracking in 17track.net says "information received" that means your order have been shipped and waiting for the post office warehouse arrangement, we will push the forwarder and post office to arrange your order asap, also if delay over 3 days, we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says “complete” and tracking in 17track.net says "in transit" that means your parcel will be arrived very soon.

For pre-sell products, please kindly noted that the shipping time depends on the manufacturer, we will push them also can give you the refund directly.

Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom
Do you know what is up with this order? 100055897

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Someone in Vapesourcing can help me with my order?
@Verashu
No track info and the order was shipped 4 days ago!
Order #100059175
Track Number RF514939321SG
HELP ME PLEASE!
xrlyIRp.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man if this keeps up, I may order from Vapesourcing. :) I want to, but it's nice to see so many orders being straightened out. Just thought I'd add that, since that was one of my hopes... To see more positive feedback about/from this vendor as you guys do have some great pricing :) Just thought I'd share that, since I have felt negatively in the past. :)

Anna

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
Hello vaper friends I received my Mag kit today. Unfortunately when I opened the package I found that the glass on the tank was broken inside. Although the extra spare glass that's comes with the kit was not. Lucky I plan ahead and order some extra glass cause I knew that this might happen. Even though the glass showed up broken I'm still happy on how fast my order was able to get here and for that I say thank you. @Verashu

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello vaper friends I received my Mag kit today. Unfortunately when I opened the package I found that the glass on the tank was broken inside. Although the extra spare glass that's comes with the kit was not. Lucky I plan ahead and order some extra glass cause I knew that this might happen. Even though the glass showed up broken I'm still happy on how fast my order was able to get here and for that I say thank you. @Verashu
Hello, I am really sorry for that. Our site sell glass tube as well, when you want to buy it you can tell us, we can send you for free.

Overman

Moved On
Jan 11, 2018
Tom - Order number 100058879. This item was supposed to ship from the "US Warehouse". I made the order, you took my payment immediately (12-30-17). You provided no order confirmation or tracking information, you did not respond to my emails, the item did not arrive. Only after I opened a dispute on PayPal did I receive this email (1-8-18)...

Hi,
After checking, we found that Joyetech Exceed D19 Expectations Kit-Black is not available in US warehouse.
Would you mind change color?
We have silver,white,orange,black and white in stock.
We will arrange you order soon if you don't mind.
Please cancelled PayPal Reversed.
Any problems please contact us

Best regards,
Icy

I responded that I did not want another color and requested a full refund since you were unable to provide what was agreed upon. I have not received a response or a refund. Tomorrow I will also be getting my bank involved. This is an extremely poor way to run a business. You dont have what you agreed to sell me, so give me my money back...very simple. What's the problem? Do you for some reason feel entitled to keep my money? If anything, you owe me a full refund and then some for having to waste my time dealing with your incompetence and scandalous dealings. But make no mistake, I will see this through. Your vapesourcing should be ashamed.

I expect a full refund immediately.

Hello everyone,

Tom

Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom

Kindra

Moved On
Dec 14, 2017
Was that directed to me as well, because it didn’t remotely solve the problem. This is really ridiculous that you see my comment and do not respond to my post. The item I purchased is not in stock currently and I was trying to change it to one that is available. I this is my third time tying to contact someone about it but now I give up calling my bank thanks for the wonderful customer service. You won’t ever have to worry about me spending another dime with you.

Reactions: stols001

Overman

Moved On
Jan 11, 2018
Tom - Are you a 25 year old female as your profile states?

Hello everyone,

Tom

Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread