Wtf! This isnt what i ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
I ordered a 30 ml 11mg "menthol", 10ml 11mg "555", 2 attys (one high bridge), and 5 empty carts. and i got just that, thats not the problem. Your website does not state that the attys will be clean and clear, to allow a smooth drag. it also does not specify that your e liquid will be full and flavorful. I was expecting to be ripped the FUC# oFF! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!?

Thanxz guys.
~MEDIUm
\/\/ENTER HATEFUL AND CONFUSED COMMENTS BELOW\/\/

Virgil

Dec 28, 2009
Haha damn you just scared the crap out of me for a moment, I thought you were stating these guys were shipping junk!

I can see now it's quite opposite.

I just called them and asked if I can pick up my shipment instead since I live 20 minutes away from them and need it ASAP.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I'll have my order in my hand tomorrow :D

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
you see so much shi talking on suppliers here that i was tickled by this post. but really when all your customers talk to each other and rate publiclly your product, are you really gonna sell junk or not take care of your customers. it basically gaurentees a good customer experience.

very true!

Virgil

Dec 28, 2009
Just got home after I picked this up from the seller.

Cheap, and great taste, though I did a noobie mistake and thought the cart that was on the atty was pre-filled and I dragged some nasty tastes...

Opened and put on one of the MLB carts and dropped some MB 11mg, and man it tastes great!

I appreciate the opportunity I was given of picking up directly :D

Will definitely be buying again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread