Not open for further replies.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
in a strange way im kinda hoping that e cigs dont take the world by storm. my reason for this thinking is concerning customer service levels. at the moment it seems to me that most e cig suppliers are of a relatively small business scale. this in turn brings forth a lot more personal attention to new customers because the suppliers are trying to build up a business. on average a happy customer will tell 3 people of a good experience when purchasing a product. in contrast, an unhappy customer will on average tell 10 people of a bad experience when purchasing a product. that is why in these early stages of the e cig world a lot of good customer care is being used.........and that is a great thing. over the last month i have made purchases from simon at e-cigs.co.uk, craig at Miragecigarettes.co.uk and John at intellicig.com. all three of these guys have given me some of the best customer service that i have ever had. all have answered emails within a matter of hours, sometimes minutes. all problems were rectified without even a slight quibble and i even recieved some freebies when i wasnt even expecting them. quite simply, excellant. and i would like to say a big thanks to all 3 of you!

Now, lets imagine that some major companies cotton on to e cigs. im talking about the companies who employ hundreds, even thousands of employees. can we really feel that we will still get the same level of customer service that we are recieving at the moment? i seriously doubt it. the big companies will no doubt drive some of the smaller businesses out due to the sheer purchasing power that they have and then we (the consumer) will end up being just another slave to them. if we get a dodgy atomiser, will they care? probably not. if e cigs really take off and become as popular as real cigarettes then that will equate to millions of users world wide. if, or when that happens then they wont give a monkeys about a dodgy atomiser as there will still be millions of people spending money on their products. if they lose a customer via bad customer service then i really dont think it will matter to them. that lost customer will be just a drop in the ocean!

can you imagine sending a email to the Phillip Morris cigarette company and getting a positive reply within minutes? can you imagine asking for advice on products and not being treated with contempt? can you imagine being able to call the Phillip Morris company and get to speak to the manager straight away...........and know the manager by his first name!

sorry for waffling on a bit!

thoughts please

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I'd love to see this particular, quite limited form of cigarette salvation come to the smokin' masses, but I nonetheless agree with most of what the OP said.

Although I've never met Steve or Trog, I like the idea of them being friendly acquaintances who just happen to sell something I want to buy. It's like being tight with your drug dealer, only without the sinister implications.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
I'd love to see this particular, quite limited form of cigarette salvation come to the smokin' masses, but I nonetheless agree with most of what the OP said.

Although I've never met Steve or Trog, I like the idea of them being friendly acquaintances who just happen to sell something I want to buy. It's like being tight with your drug dealer, only without the sinister implications.

contingency plans are worked out.. we ship S/Ds without liquid or carts.. labeled electrical parts..

u get the dodgy stuff from the local back alley with a wink and a handshake..... he he..

trog

Bingo. That's part of the many reasons that I don't want e-cigs going mainstream anytime soon. You are so right.

When I call Jeff at JantyUSA, I don't want the phone answered in India.

yes i know the feeling i work on an IT staff of a very large bank and they are having INDIA PEOPLE NOW WORK TOO.. people are becoming rather upset already.. i think the best bet for us is to move to India.. to keep our jobs..

If you really look into it.. america makes it's own money out of thin air. so why doesnt the Fed just produce more cash .. stop the recession and decrease the debt... if you havent thought about it already.. there are making a uniformed government for the world..global warming, world recession... more and more war... this will all be controlled by a world power 1 world power.. you jsut wait and see.:evil:

futbol9

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
I just received my penstyle from puresmoker and man let me tell u is working awsome. lots of vapor and nice throat hit with low nic cartriges. Hopefully stays this way. I am a very light smoker so hopefully my atomizer last longer than u guys. Thank you steve for your fast shipping and for the extra cartriges:) By the way this is marco. Thanks again

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I just received my penstyle from puresmoker and man let me tell u is working awsome. lots of vapor and nice throat hit with low nic cartriges. Hopefully stays this way. I am a very light smoker so hopefully my atomizer last longer than u guys. Thank you steve for your fast shipping and for the extra cartriges:) By the way this is marco. Thanks again

eh? i think you might have posted in the wrong thread mate!

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
I have a different perspective for not wanting e-cigs to go mainstream, I am a firm believer that there is a conspiracy about tobacco, for something so addictive and harmful it should be illigeal.
But no what do they do, throw a $4 dollar tax on cigs, the government and health care industries are just exploiting peoples addiction, they drive these same people into the arms of the pharmecutical companys who charge more money for a weeks worth of patches then it actually costs to smoke, people fail to quit and they are right there giving money back to the government, health care, and special interest groups and lobbyists.

So what happens when e-smoking goes mainstream?
These same people will have their hands out wanting a share

Where I'm from cigs are almost $8 a pack, if the government isn't getting that money from tobacco, then they will find a way to tap into e-smoking if it becomes a success

Case and point, check out the price of a N-joy @target.com, can you imagine paying over $20 for a 5pack of carts?

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
There was a story this morning about how proud the health authorities are that 40,000 lives have been saved after the tax on a pack of cigarettes soared and smokers quit or new ones didn't start. So now they are planning the same thing for all non-diet sodas. On top of the 7 or 8 percent state sales tax per can, there is proposed to be an 18% additional tax. This should curb obesity, they contend. We knew the nannies would not stop with smokers. They're already calculating how many lives that they can save by cutting calories we all consume from the Real Thing, calories that turn into fat with all its health consequences.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
There was a story this morning about how proud the health authorities are that 40,000 lives have been saved after the tax on a pack of cigarettes soared and smokers quit or new ones didn't start.

Maybe 40,000 lives were saved because they started e-smoking...lol

Of course, they would never admit that anyway....

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread