This might be a long shot, just looking for info

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Hey guys. Been awhile since I've posted. I decided the other night to go after one of my unicorns. Unfortunately. Its a provari p3. I know they are shut down but is there any information you guys could provide? I'm willing to do the hunt. If all else fails, I'll buy a Dani extreme but I really like the look of the p3 , when it came out I couldn't justify the price tag. Things have changed since then. My daily driver Dani 25xTaifun GT4 is excellent. But, I want a small device (I'm pretty sure the p3 can run 18650) for a nic salt setup with wicked flavor.

I'd love a titanium but would consider any color besides black. Tia!

FYI, im not sure where I should've posted this so if it gets moved, thank too! I just didn't know where else to turn too since the FB groups are kind of a dead end. Any information at all would be amazing. Thanks again!

Reactions: stols001

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
You should post a Want to buy in the classy's. I may know a little about them. Great Mod.
ti.jpg

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
You should post a Want to buy in the classy's. I may know a little about them. Great Mod.
View attachment 885399
I don't think I'll have the asking price any time soon. I expected it to be a longer hunt! Lol but yes I was going to do that closer to actually buying. I mainly wanted to see if it was possible, make sure that I can run in 18350. Then ask for how much they are going for in mint/like new condition

Reactions: stols001

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
I have one that is a 30 watt. The others are 20. I still vape between 8 and 13 watts so I had to look.:)
Would you ever consider parting with the 30 watt one? That's what I'm after just curious on how much they go for being ti, and 30 watt.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I just didn't want to do that right away, since I can't buy. I didn't think I'd find them so fast. I just wanted to know a guesstimate so I can factor it in. Gotta budget for everything these days!
Perhaps take a look at recent "For Sale" and "Sold/closed" posts in the classifieds.
Member Classifieds and Swaps

Cheers
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you can't find a P3, but you want a regulated tube mod, EHPro makes a one-button tube mod called Mod 101. It can do 18350. According to this review it can also do 18500 batts.

They also have a mod that's a cross between a box mod and a tube mod called the Cold Steel 100. It doesn't take 18350s but it can do 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries. It's only 92mm tall. That's probably very close to what the 101 mod is in 18350 mode.

But don't buy them for their temperature control because it seems most people hate EHpro's temp control.

I don't own the Mod 100 but I love my Cold Steel 100.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Would you ever consider parting with the 30 watt one? That's what I'm after just curious on how much they go for being ti, and 30 watt.
    And gnees went silent :D I'm like this with my fishing gear- nobody's allowed to even think about touching my favourite rods and reels :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread