The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

This might get the word out, How powerful are we vapers?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Interstink, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Interstink

Interstink Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2009
    Chicago
    Im always looking for ways to spread the word about electronic cigarettes. In 2009 I create the eJuice.app for iPhone, and I dont know if I should be surprised, but Im always surprised how many downloads the app gets on a daily basis (40 - 60 downloads daily). It's a FREE app, so if you dont have it, get it.

Today I saw this poll for the top 2012 iPhone Apps. What better way to show we exist but to game the poll and get an electronic cigarette application listed as a top 2012 UTILITY iphone app. For those of you that own an android device, Im working on eJuice for android. The "community View" is completed in a web format (Link Below).

2012 App Award poll: TUAW Best of 2012 Nominations: iPhone | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

eJuice Community Web view: eJuice Mobile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.