This "premium" $26 e juice taste identical to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village_DIYer

Jun 18, 2015
I heard so many good things about cosmic fog's milk and honey I just had to try it, I figured since I just bought my first magma RDA I would grab some premium juice to really enjoy the experience. Now, its a decent juice, but not a $26 for 30ml type decent juice. It taste nearly identical to mount baker vapor's $11 30ml banana cream pie. Those of you looking to clone milk and honey from cosmic fog, I would suggest looking into some banana type flavorings from flavor west, because imo the MBV $11 30ml bottle of banana cream pie taste nearly identical to the premium cosmic fogs milk and honey. It kind of sucks because I bought it really looking forward to something different and amazing, only to find its basicly a $26 version of MBV $11 banana cream pie. I feel ripped off. If any of you have tried both these juices let me know what you think, and to those few that were trying to get a clone of milk and honey. pick up a bottle of mbv banana cream pie, and tell me its not very similar. Just my little rant, I was truly disappointed as I felt that for the price i paid it should of been much better then it was, I wasn't happy with mbv BCP and this was just like it, only triple the price.. What do you guys think? any suggestions for some not so over priced but decent e juice I should check out, something that pairs great with a dripper

end rant.. lol

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Yes, I don't go very far in the pricey stuff. But, if someone puts drops in my dripper, I will at least taste it.

I am kinda into trying new flavors and keeping track of good ones. MBV, I have 4-5 that I like. Coffee Cake is top shelf stuff for me. Great with morning coffee on the porch.

Village_DIYer

Jun 18, 2015
Ever since I started DIY I have scoffed at anything over $15 per 30ml, there's a lot of good juice available at less than $0.50 per ml. $26 is completely crazy to me, especially in the amounts they're making the juice. Profit margin for dayssss.
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from diy ejuice. Cant wait to try some new flavors and at pennies per ml!!
What do you enjoy making most??

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
OP - I never found a consistent correlation between cost of juice and what I liked.
- I hate everything from 5Pawns. I don't even like the smell...and it's very distinctive to me, all their flavors have something in them that makes me a little nauseous...
- Back when I was trying a zillion flavors, I found stuff from China that cost $0.18/ml that I liked (Dekang), and found stuff at up to $1/ml that I didn't (HHV).

I have a bunch left that I haven't touched in like a year, because I like my DIY juice the best!
Cost is under $0.06/ml.

What to make?
Find a few recipes (simple ones - just a couple flavorings) that sound good, and get those flavorings, and get started.
I have several mixes that use The Flavor Apprentice "Double RY4" as the starting point, then add other notes (cream, or nuttiness, or fruits, etc). My first mix was like that, and now I make my "CreameRY4" in batches of 200 ml and vape it all day.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from diy ejuice. Cant wait to try some new flavors and at pennies per ml!!
What do you enjoy making most??

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I like the in between companies most. I'm okay with 50 cents per ml if it's really quality. Anything more than that is way too much imo.

The most costly I've vaped was Sweet-vapes.com's Blueberry Muffin, 9.95/15ml, so roughly .66/ml -- but it was well worth it to me; yummy and delicious like my favorite snacks EVER, and customizable PG/VG -- it was an excellent bridge between tobacco (Virginia) and learning to DIY -- buying such costly ejuice gave me great motivation to get off my .... and learn to make it myself. :D

Andria

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I'm moving to the land of e-juice Utopia but haven't quite arrived yet. The best juice I've ever had was Bliss from Clouds of Goodness. I have now begun trials of Butterscotch, Sweet cream, bavarian cream and vanilla custard. I'm still tweaking the formula but once it's perfect, I'll post it for all to enjoy.

Reactions: Train2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread