The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

This special gift to you for the coming of Chinese New Year

Discussion in 'Elegomall' started by Pheric, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pheric

Pheric Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2016
    Dear Somebody,

When you read this letter, I am about to off for my vacation of Chinese New Year, which is the most important festival in China, spending the happy time with my family.

But I am still missing you, so I left a gift for you, it's just for you, and please don't let my boss know that! I don't know if he will fire me after he sees the orders on discounts price when he comes back from the holiday vacation. ^_^" LoL

Now here is the gift:

TWO discount coupons on the wholesale price!

2.5% Off : EMXH17

2.5% Off : EMCX17

The details you should know when you use the coupons:

1. Available time: Jan.21 , 2017 - Feb. 4 (GMT -8)

* 2. Each coupon can only use one time for one customer account.

3. All customers included.

4. Promotion products not included. Check all promotions here: Promotions -Elegomall

5. Check here to know how to use coupon:

Blog - 4 Steps to Show You How to Use Coupon Code on Elegomall -Elegomall

By the way, since it's the Chinese New Year vacation when you use the coupon, the orders maybe a little late to be shipped, but don't worry, we will be back soon, and the orders will be shipped out ASAP, for the shipping details please check: https://www.elegomall.com/blog/chinesenewyearholiday/

Mr. Afraid Being Fired​
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.