This stinks, No vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I have been babying the little bit of juice I had, as I await my orders, Yes orders, Thought they would have been here by now. But we are hoping for tomorrow. So as I use a eyedropper and squeeze the fillers yes I've done that to hold me till tomorrow. I hope tomorrow as I have squeezed every little bit out.

My order was held up because they ran a wonderful sale and every one ordered and it put them behind understandable. It was such a great sale I ordered twice. I want this to be well worth the wait.

Only problem is I went from zero analogs to about 5 a day.

Say a prayer to the vaping Gods who every they may be arrive tomorrow

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I understand your pain because I'm kind of in the same boat. I think we both ordered from the same place, as a matter of fact. I couldn't resist a half price sale! We've got enough juice to get us through tomorrow if we're careful. I did order juice through my tried and true vendor and unless the USPS slows things down, it should be here tomorrow.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I have been babying the little bit of juice I had, as I await my orders, Yes orders, Thought they would have been here by now. But we are hoping for tomorrow. So as I use a eyedropper and squeeze the fillers yes I've done that to hold me till tomorrow. I hope tomorrow as I have squeezed every little bit out.

My order was held up because they ran a wonderful sale and every one ordered and it put them behind understandable. It was such a great sale I ordered twice. I want this to be well worth the wait.

Only problem is I went from zero analogs to about 5 a day.

Say a prayer to the vaping Gods who every they may be arrive tomorrow

if you're near chicago...tommorrow..call the girls at cignot...explain your situation...and ask if you can do a pickup of a juice order...or even mail them now chances are decent that they may still even answer it tonight

one of them will likely meet you halfway...

Last edited:

Maeve

Oct 11, 2010
WNC
I understand your pain because I'm kind of in the same boat. I think we both ordered from the same place, as a matter of fact. I couldn't resist a half price sale! We've got enough juice to get us through tomorrow if we're careful. I did order juice through my tried and true vendor and unless the USPS slows things down, it should be here tomorrow.

I think that makes three of us :laugh:

I have juice coming from a few places (seeing what I like, who I like ect) and I hoping one will be here tomorrow. I called some local smoke shops to see if they might have something and that was a no go. Mail man stalking tomorrow...

Curlygirl27

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Attica, MI
that is a giant bummer! But thank you for posting this thread, now I know what to do if i run outta juice and i know that wal-mart carries it!

"Oh gracious gods of vaping... please let illinoismom and the other good people on here get their juice in the mail tomorrow and there will be clouds of thankfulness sent up to you"

:)

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I think that makes three of us :laugh:

I have juice coming from a few places (seeing what I like, who I like ect) and I hoping one will be here tomorrow. I called some local smoke shops to see if they might have something and that was a no go. Mail man stalking tomorrow...
there's a couple of vendors in NC....might not be your preference but at least something... madvapes is in NC for example...dunno if they'd allow a pickup though...

I know I am waiting also from one vendor I ordered from for almost a week now. My first purchase was from vaperheads and I got it within two days which was sweet.

same thing couple of Mi vendors too...at least 1 specializing in 510 stuff and dekang juice, one that handles 808 stuff and I believe has juice, one that sells 901 kits....and MI has a company that distributes KR808d-1 disposeables to alot of the smoke shops in a pinch too (they're like $10 disposeables and cartos) Trust is the brand name ( TRUST )

my point...know where your closest vendors are...or at least 1 other vapor that might be able to help you in a pinch.... lol... I know I got 2 other vapers from here at least 20 min from me.... and a vendor an hour and a half away (but that vendor has a storefront and a vaping lounge)...

Last edited:

Maeve

Oct 11, 2010
WNC
there's a couple of vendors in NC....might not be your preference but at least something... madvapes is in NC for example...dunno if they'd allow a pickup though...

They aren't close enough for pick up but I have tried them. Unfortunately, with tastes being subjective, I haven't found something that works for me. They have great reviews in the sub forum so I really do chalk it up to a difference in taste buds. I'm still working off analogs though so that may change in the new few months.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
They aren't close enough for pick up but I have tried them. Unfortunately, with tastes being subjective, I haven't found something that works for me. They have great reviews in the sub forum so I really do chalk it up to a difference in taste buds. I'm still working off analogs though so that may change in the new few months.

PG can be picked up at a lot of pharmacies like walgreens, rite aid, etc (though many require a day's lead to get it)... VG from walmart or michaels, or some cake supply places....
people have been known to soak snus in them to get nic (though the taste is somewhat questionable)... loranns, faries finest, capellas are common flavorings often available at cake and bakery supply places (just steer away from the oil based flavors)

you have enough posts now too....there's a NC vapers social group here too....one of those members might be able to help you out in a pinch...there may be local vape meets organized through them too...

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
depending where in Illinois you're at, if anywhere near the chicago burbs, i have plenty of juice i could spot you. send me a pm if you need any.

forgot to mention that if you're in southern IL depending on how far you're from Indy... there's a storefront there too...for hardware and juice emergencies

Maeve

Oct 11, 2010
WNC
PG can be picked up at a lot of pharmacies like walgreens, rite aid, etc (though many require a day's lead to get it)... VG from walmart or michaels, or some cake supply places....
people have been known to soak snus in them to get nic (though the taste is somewhat questionable)... loranns, faries finest, capellas are common flavorings often available at cake and bakery supply places (just steer away from the oil based flavors)

you have enough posts now too....there's a NC vapers social group here too....one of those members might be able to help you out in a pinch...there may be local vape meets organized through them too...

I actually have a mini DIY starter type kit coming :laugh:
I'm so use to being a crafter of some sort (scraping, sewing, painting, cooking ect) that the DIY approach sounded really fitting.

And thanks for the heads up. I'll check out that sub forum.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I actually have a mini DIY starter type kit coming :laugh:
I'm so use to being a crafter of some sort (scraping, sewing, painting, cooking ect) that the DIY approach sounded really fitting.

And thanks for the heads up. I'll check out that sub forum.

no problem....
I personally don't DIY... I know how...just cant source the nic locally but everything else I can...it's always a good thing to know...
personally just too many crafting hobbies to add another

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Thanks guys really from the bottom of my last drop, I am in the Quad Cities, so not close to any one. But the store front in Indy I will have to tell my daughter so she can check it out for me, as she goes to law school downtown Indy.

I've never met any one on any of the forums that lives close to me. Lets hope that this is the only time I run out., Just got notice my second order shipped. I am placing another order tomorrow so that I am never in this boat. Plus I need to replace the addy I lost last night vaping the rootbeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread