• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This Time I Fell Off the Planet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Hello one and all! This time I fell off of the planet. Jesus caught me by the scruff of my neck, so I didn't hurt myself. From the quick glance I got of the board, it's not just my household experiencing problems. Husband is on the mend and has sleep apnea, on top of everything else. MRSA is gone, Praise be to Jesus!!! We have been put through the wringer, for sure. Husband is a lousy patient and he was being quite tacky, which is not like him.This may sound odd, but not only did I do Spiritual House-cleaning, but I prayed a blessing over a small amount of olive oil and anointed the house. The Lord impressed upon me that I was to anoint husband as well. The only way I've ever done that is by placing a cross on forehead after dipping my hand in the olive oil. I told the Lord I would. He then said, "No, anoint his head." So I did by rubbing my hands together after dipping them in the oil. You can use any kind of oil. I've used canola oil before. The power is in the obedience and Praise. The bickering has stopped. Thank You, Jesus......I bow to You.

I am still behind in the business, but I found 2 Hispanic ladies who do housework. They are WONDERFUL!!!! They take turns....one comes one week and the other comes the other week. Thus far, God has helped me with the cost. One speaks very little English, but we get by. They come, they clean hard and at top speed and I just thank God every time. I just cannot do it anymore. I didn't do the Fall Homemakers Fair this year. I just wasn't up for it. Some days are just harder than others.

Just wanted to pop my head in to thank all of your for your prayers. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly love all of you!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread