• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This will be my last post on VIP and maybe even ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Hi,

I'm Keith (Not Will Cohen) a new member at ECF and vaping in Phoenix.

1) I don't want anything to do with your drama so please save it. Locked threads where you confuse members that are up to mischief and myself who is just a concerned reader and contributor who was under the assumption that he found a home on this abundantly gigantic forum that is ECF and is now being pulled by each side in the form of private messages explaining their respective sides.

I really don't care who is right or who was wrong or really even what happened and feel if the parties involved have so much hate that they need to spew it over this thread maybe they need to up their nic level and just chill.

2) I'm a customer, a hobbyist and an ex smoker. That's why I'm on ECF and for those of you reading this that would like keep trying to tug me further into the drama, please stop. I'm a grown man and I don't care for it.

3) Just because a vendors thread doesn't have as big of a discussion as another doesn't mean it's exempt to the rules that you are making. It just means people aren't currently talking about it or don't have much to say here or there.

3.5) Ban "Fanboys" and delete their spam posts, not my posts as an honest consumer who's only aim was to help new vapors. I was brand new a very short time ago and know what it's like and still know what its like. It's big and it's confusing and it sucks sometimes to not know if you're being ripped off or if there is something better out there.

4) I had more fun spending 45 minutes at a new stores opening hanging out with real people and vaping then I ever have had in the last month and a half posting on here so the threat of punishing me by saying this is a privilege and not a right. The ONLY benefit and privilege of having this specific forum was to remark on my direct experiences as a customer and as a new vaper in the community BAD or GOOD.

Now that this social group is saying that my opinion doesn't matter because they can not successfully weed out the bad apples that ruin everyone elses good times... I'm out.

I hope to see and meet people at shops. I hope to still be welcome in stores. I hope to hear about meets.

But no I will not be staying on in a group that is falling apart at its seems with bad politics backed by ECF

And if that gets me banned so be it. I'll find somewhere else.

If that means you dont want me in your store. By all means I'll DIY and shop online.

I came here to try to find my place in the local community of something great that saved my life.

I didn't come here to play war with a bunch of children.

You all know who you are.

Grow up.

I'm Out.

:vapor:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hi,

I'm Keith (Not Will Cohen) a new member at ECF and Vaping in Phoenix.

1) I don't want anything to do with your drama so please save it. Locked threads where you confuse members that are up to mischief and myself who is just a concerned reader and contributor who was under the assumption that he found a home on this abundantly gigantic forum that is ECF and is now being pulled by each side in the form of private messages explaining their respective sides.

I really don't care who is right or who was wrong or really even what happened and feel if the parties involved have so much hate that they need to spew it over this thread maybe they need to up their nic level and just chill.

2) I'm a customer, a hobbyist and an ex smoker. That's why I'm on ECF and for those of you reading this that would like keep trying to tug me further into the drama, please stop. I'm a grown man and I don't care for it.

3) Just because a vendors thread doesn't have as big of a discussion as another doesn't mean it's exempt to the rules that you are making. It just means people aren't currently talking about it or don't have much to say here or there.

3.5) Ban "Fanboys" and delete their spam posts, not my posts as an honest consumer who's only aim was to help new vapors. I was brand new a very short time ago and know what it's like and still know what its like. It's big and it's confusing and it sucks sometimes to not know if you're being ripped off or if there is something better out there.

4) I had more fun spending 45 minutes at a new stores opening hanging out with real people and vaping then I ever have had in the last month and a half posting on here so the threat of punishing me by saying this is a privilege and not a right. The ONLY benefit and privilege of having this specific forum was to remark on my direct experiences as a customer and as a new vaper in the community BAD or GOOD.

Now that this social group is saying that my opinion doesn't matter because they can not successfully weed out the bad apples that ruin everyone elses good times... I'm out.

I hope to see and meet people at shops. I hope to still be welcome in stores. I hope to hear about meets.

But no I will not be staying on in a group that is falling apart at its seems with bad politics backed by ECF

And if that gets me banned so be it. I'll find somewhere else.

If that means you dont want me in your store. By all means I'll DIY and shop online.

I came here to try to find my place in the local community of something great that saved my life.

I didn't come here to play war with a bunch of children.

You all know who you are.

Grow up.

I'm Out.

:vapor:

Glad you liked in there bud. And glad to see the fanclub thread is getting those guys some business.

I'm the same way with the shyness but those guys really have a way of making you feel at home.

The first time I went in I was a little overwhelmed with the friendliness.

However after a couple of times in there I've opened up a tad.

The last time my wife and I went in there we just hung out on the couch puffing on juice and talking to customers and employees. When we left I bought 3 bottles of juice but not because I needed to or felt obligated to buy something because I was in the store but simply because the juice is that good.

They have a game night every Tuesday where they hang out and play Cards Against Humanity which is supposed to be a blast.

One day when I finally have a night off that lines up with the Mrs. for game night we are definitely gonna check that out.

Bottom line they are cool guys with great juice but above all are there to help you out as needed.

Glad to see you checked them out.

Hope to run into you in there someday.

If you spot me in there don't hesitate to say whats up.

Ok...since you are out...I will close the account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread