Thoroughly Upset With Freemax Right Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I am very upset with Freemax right now.

On Dec 22, 2018 I ordered 2 of the Twisters from an online store. They were suppose to be shipped on 12/30/18 (see photo). When I did not receive Tracking Info from them I contacted the shipper. They told me that the Supplier (Freemax) has delayed the shipping time and they (the shipper) will not be receiving their stock from the Supplier (Freemax) until January 20, 2019. This means They wont be shipped out until the 23rd or 24th which also means they will not be here until long past the dead line I needed them here. This is unacceptable. I ordered the 2 Twisters because as of 02/07/19 I am going to be down to one hand for 1 month due to Major Shoulder surgery (Total Replacement, Titanium Steel, Cadaver muscle/tendon, the whole 9 yards) and I need something that I do not have to mess with batteries. Yeah my fiance will be here but, with as much money as I have invested in my vape Equipment, she will NOT mess or touch any of my vape stuff. This seriously makes me to rethink my loyalty to Freemax.
1389591359.png
Screenshot_20190101-031421.png

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I've got some Halo G6s, minitanks, and chargers you could have. Doubt if a cigalike will satisfy you, and at least one of the batteries prefers one charger over the other, so you have to fiddle a bit sometimes, but you're welcome to them if you like.
Thanks you and I appreciate it but thats not the point. Im not wanting a cigalike anyway. I ordered these because they have an internal battery. Easy to plug in one handed and I can put my Mesh Pros on them for easy one hand fill. Plus they meet the weight requirement my surgeon will have me on. 0 weight bearing on the right hand and 12oz weight bearing on the left. The shipper promised a ship date of 12/30/18 because they were promised their Twister supply to ship on their promise date. Freemax - the supplier - pushed back their promise date of Jan 20, 2019...

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Oh, I understand your frustration. I've had shoulder surgery twice (once on one, once on the other), and I know how important finding one-handed equivalents is. It stinks that the shipping of your Twister is delayed. I was fairly sure a cigalike wouldn't cut it for you, but, just in case it did, I offered because I thought it could be manageable one-handed (perhaps with the help of the knees to screw the battery into either the charger or the minitank--although, come to think of it, filling would be tough) and useful in a pinch. l hope you find an acceptable substitute before you need it.

• Agree

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am very upset with Freemax right now.

On Dec 22, 2018 I ordered 2 of the Twisters from an online store. They were suppose to be shipped on 12/30/18 (see photo). When I did not receive Tracking Info from them I contacted the shipper. They told me that the Supplier (Freemax) has delayed the shipping time and they (the shipper) will not be receiving their stock from the Supplier (Freemax) until January 20, 2019. This means They wont be shipped out until the 23rd or 24th which also means they will not be here until long past the dead line I needed them here. This is unacceptable. I ordered the 2 Twisters because as of 02/07/19 I am going to be down to one hand for 1 month due to Major Shoulder surgery (Total Replacement, Titanium Steel, Cadaver muscle/tendon, the whole 9 yards) and I need something that I do not have to mess with Batteries. Yeah my fiance will be here but, with as much money as I have invested in my Vape Equipment, she will NOT mess or touch any of my vape stuff. This seriously makes me to rethink my loyalty to Freemax.
View attachment 789499 View attachment 789501
Hi Radar,

I'm sorry hear to that,because the package temporarily has some problem,we need some time to solve this problem.I am really sorry for the inconvenience cause by the delay of Twister shipment.We will solve problem and shipped to online store asap.I hope that your surgery is successful and own a strong body.

Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.

Best regards
FreeMax

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Oh, I understand your frustration. I've had shoulder surgery twice (once on one, once on the other), and I know how important finding one-handed equivalents is. It stinks that the shipping of your Twister is delayed. I was fairly sure a cigalike wouldn't cut it for you, but, just in case it did, I offered because I thought it could be manageable one-handed (perhaps with the help of the knees to screw the battery into either the charger or the minitank--although, come to think of it, filling would be tough) and useful in a pinch. l hope you find an acceptable substitute before you need it.
@Zazie this will be my 4th Shoulder surgery on the same shoulder. They usually wait untill you are 60/64 before doing this type of surgery but my surgeon says we cant wait.

• Optimistic

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Hi Radar,

I'm sorry hear to that,because the package temporarily has some problem,we need some time to solve this problem.I am really sorry for the inconvenience cause by the delay of Twister shipment.We will solve problem and shipped to online store asap.I hope that your surgery is successful and own a strong body.

Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.

Best regards
FreeMax
Thank you @Freemax_Jerry . I hope you understand my frustration with this. Im just trying to get everything set up for this surgery.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Hope you make a full and speedy recovery. Best wishes buddy.
Thank You sir. Surgery is Feb 7... This will hopefully be the last on this shoulder and will hopefully take care of the pain. Im tired of telling people when its gonna snow and rain 2 days before it does. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread