Thought I'd love it but I didn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkCupcake

Aug 27, 2015
Nebraska
I subscribed to Zamplebox so I could try new flavors and really wanted to try a fruit loop vape since it's one of my favorite cereals. I was really excited when in my first box I got Fruition a fruit loop flavor! I ended up hating it :( I added it to my dislike list so I don't get it again. Has anyone tried Loop ninja and Fruition? Do they taste the same? Maybe cereal vapes are not my thing :-/

Reactions: GlacierBabe

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
What is it about the juice you didn't like? Was it too citrus? There are a lot of different versions of that flavor out there. Some taste like, "straight out of the box" while others have an "in milk" flavor. Still, there are others that have the, "the milk, after you've eaten the bowl" flavor. You need to decide what you're looking for. My favorite is Milk Maid by Black Axis. It tastes like the milk after a bowl of Fruit Loops/Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I subscribed to Zamplebox so I could try new flavors and really wanted to try a fruit loop vape since it's one of my favorite cereals. I was really excited when in my first box I got Fruition a fruit loop flavor! I ended up hating it :( I added it to my dislike list so I don't get it again. Has anyone tried Loop ninja and Fruition? Do they taste the same? Maybe cereal vapes are not my thing :-/

Try Vape Wild www.vapewild.com Fruit Hoops or Ahlusion www.ahlusion.us Saturday Morning. If you decide to try Vape Wild have them a the boost to it. Their prices are great and you can get a 60 ml sample set of 6 10ml samples for $16.99 with the boost I think it's $18. And they you will get 2 or 3 free samples with your order. If you like baked stuff try their Cinnamon Roll and I'm on a Roll. They are the best I have had.

I think Ahlusion is having a sale right now. Put something in the cart and check. It will show up if they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkCupcake

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I'm looking for straight out of the box flavor but may like in milk too. Fruition tasted more like corn flakes or shredded wheat to me. It was very "grainy". I was expecting more of the fruit loop flavor.

Thanks Glacier I'll be sure to check that site out thanks! :)

Just checked Ahlusion and their sale is off. But you should check out Vape Wild. You get a 10% discount for a 1st time customer with the code welcome10. No, I don't work for them but I sure do like their juices. :) I have found very few that I had to let steep. Most of them have been good FOOB. So far I have tested 19 samples. And they do have a section of already steeped juices but the price is a bit higher

Reactions: PinkCupcake

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I got the loop ninja from my last box.... It's tolerable, its more like the last bit of milk from the bowl, not much of the fruit loop flavor.... If I can remember who had the fruit loop flavor minus the milk at the vape convention I went to about a month ago, it was good but I didn't buy it because I was waiting on the bottle at home to steep some more before trying it....

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
If you can get past the nicotine base Vape Wild uses they make a decent Fruit Loops (Fruit Hoops they call it). You can give Vape Dudes a try as well they make a Fruit Loops and a Apple Jacks variation glass bottles with glass drippers at 13.37 per 30ml bottles and no harsh scratchy throat hit.

Is it that their juices tend to be harsh? I noticed that too, with all 14+ flavors that I've tried - their 3mg vapes more like a 4 or 5. Although, overall they are a great vendor.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Is it that their juices tend to be harsh? I noticed that too, with all 14+ flavors that I've tried - their 3mg vapes more like a 4 or 5. Although, overall they are a great vendor.
No it's something to do with their base, they've changed it once already and it got slightly better but I still notice it from a mile away. Might be using cheaper base components such as their nic or pg/vg. I've tried over a dozen of their flavors and strengths as low as 3mg and as high as 18mg they all have that harshness to it. Their old formula before they changed it was worse.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
No it's something to do with their base, they've changed it once already and it got slightly better but I still notice it from a mile away. Might be using cheaper base components such as their nic or pg/vg. I've tried over a dozen of their flavors and strengths as low as 3mg and as high as 18mg they all have that harshness to it. Their old formula before they changed it was worse.

Ah, I suppose it could be the base as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread