Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Was going to pick up this mod along with a Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA, was also going to pick my mrs up the same set up, i mainly vape N.E.T's, she likes fruity flavours, we both vape around 1.0 - 1.1 Ohms, 12 - 15 watts,
I've got one, and like it. My vaping style is significantly different (440F TC on dual stainless fused claptons at 80 watts). You'll get MUCH longer battery life. It is a little heavy, but comfy.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
I've got one, and like it. My vaping style is significantly different (440F TC on dual stainless fused claptons at 80 watts). You'll get MUCH longer battery life. It is a little heavy, but comfy.
I've been looking for a reason to try Smoant, heard nothing but good things about them

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’ve had the Cylon since Jan. 2018 and have used it daily. Great mod, still looks good and has taken several drops on to concrete and blacktop getting out of the car. No problems at all; Smoant makes nice mods that perform above their price tag. Well made and priced nice, I’ve got the Charon TS, Battlestar, and Cylon. All still working great, I don’t know if you can tell but I’m a big fan. Waiting to see how folks like the new Smoant Squonker. If it is anything like their other mods it will be my next Smoant mod.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread