• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thousands of Black Birds Fell From The Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I'm sure most of you know that in arkansas on new years eve, thousands of black birds fell from the sky dead, lining the streets, and hundreds of thousands of fish washed up dead in arkansas too.

At the same time, the same thing with the birds also happened in south america.

Nobody can explain this................what do you think? Is it a sign from God that 2011 is going to be going down in history? Is darkness going to be destroyed this year?

Just a thought in my mind this morning, it probably means nothing........although it's very interesting.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Could these massive fish kills and birds falling from the sky be a sign like the plagues were? Possibly? I'm wondering.

Ecclesiastes 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

Exodus 7:3 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply My signs and My wonders in the land of Egypt.

Pharaoh saw the signs and yet...his heart was hardened. He didn't believe. One of the signs was....

7:18 And the fish that is in the river shall die, and the river shall stink; and the Egyptians shall lothe to drink of the water of the river.

Job 12:7-9 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?

Psalm 78:17 And they sinned yet more against Him by provoking the most High in the wilderness.

78:26-28 He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by His power He brought in the south wind. He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea: And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.

78:32 For all this they sinned still, and believed not for His wondrous works.

Hosea 4:2-3 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110104/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_dead_birds

This article is a long read. I'm prefacing that fact. However, my husband got this article off of one of the sites that he belongs to. I think there are a couple of things that jump off the page to me is:

1) Mr Wheeler was a consultant to Presidents Reagan and H.W. Bush. He wrote a manual on biological effectiveness of aerial biological spraying systems. I don't know how recent, but he confronted the Pentagon about the biological weapons we are using in the 'war on terror.' He was found murdered within the past couple of days. His body was found in a landfill.

2) The planes that are used in this are located in Little Rock. The actual biological solution is found at Pine Bluff, AR. The first set of birds to fall were in Beebee, AR. Look on a map and all three of these places are a fairly straight line.

3) Birds were found NW of Baton Rouge, LA and this continues the line.

4) Another person on this same board found a group of the same birds 30 miles south of St. Louis on Christmas Day when they were headed to his mother-in-law's house. Back to the same line.

5) Autopsies on the birds showed that there was mass trauma within the bodies and their blood clotted. This is the same thing that happens with the biological agent called phosgene.
However, there has been no 'reports' of other animals consuming these birds and dying. But these folks doing the autopsies were in hazmat suits.

6) My husband tried to find what kind of birds died in South America. At this point, we haven't found an answer.

I personally think this weapon was used in experiments covering 3 states. Thats just me. What do ya'll think?

Last edited:

JohnKing

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
FL
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110104/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_dead_birds

This article is a long read. I'm prefacing that fact. However, my husband got this article off of one of the sites that he belongs to. I think there are a couple of things that jump off the page to me is:

1) Mr Wheeler was a consultant to Presidents Reagan and H.W. Bush. He wrote a manual on biological effectiveness of aerial biological spraying systems. I don't know how recent, but he confronted the Pentagon about the biological weapons we are using in the 'war on terror.' He was found murdered within the past couple of days. His body was found in a landfill.

2) The planes that are used in this are located in Little Rock. The actual biological solution is found at Pine Bluff, AR. The first set of birds to fall were in Beebee, AR. Look on a map and all three of these places are a fairly straight line.

4) Another person on this same board found a group of the same birds 30 miles south of St. Louis on Christmas Day when they were headed to his mother-in-law's house. Back to the same line.

5) Autopsies on the birds showed that there was mass trauma within the bodies and their blood clotted. This is the same thing that happens with the biological agent called phosgene.
However, there has been no 'reports' of other animals consuming these birds and dying. But these folks doing the autopsies were in hazmat suits.

6) My husband tried to find what kind of birds died in South America. At this point, we haven't found an answer.

I personally think this weapon was used in experiments covering 3 states. Thats just me. What do ya'll think?

I heard that when the Soviet Union collapsed a lot their exotic weaponry was sold to the Yakuza (japanese mob) and some of that weaponry was atmospheric in nature. Could be HAARP. We'll never know, all investigations will be "inconclusive".

Conspiracy Theory: Season 1 Episodes on truTV

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
One other thing, too. Folks in Michigan aren't supposed to drink their water plus eat any fish or animals that drink from the water.....industrial waste has polluted the drinking water! Now how did that happen for the entire state????!!! So we have AR, LA, MO, MI, and Brazil. I can't seem to figure out why South America, too. There has to be some kind of connection.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Hal Lindsey this week! Friday, TBN, 7:30 p.m.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
La. has mass bird kill just days after Ark. - Yahoo! News

Quoted from Arkansas & Chile: Dead Birds & Fish | Ghost Theory
To add more to the mystery, a report came out today that around 1,500 endangered and protected ‘Sooty Shearwater’ (Puffinus griseus) birds have been found dead in the coast of Chile.
Near the sectors of Mela & Colmuyao, officials found nearly 1,500 dead birds and are puzzled as to why they have died. End Quote

Very interesting stuff....I've been reading a few theories, not sure what to think of all this. One thing I know for sure is that God is in control, regardless of what man thinks he can do!

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Genesis 50
19 But Joseph said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? 20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil, pray and trust, ask for wisdom and direction....He'll give it to us :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread