Threading issues with multiple mods, cartos/clearos - HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

durgidog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
memphis, tn
www.thomasin.com
Hi all,

I'm a bit frustrated. Some cartos/clearos fit great on some of my mods, and some don't make a connection, despite pulling my posts all day long (I'm a chick, so it's not even funny). Clearos and XL resurrector cartos won't make a connection on my new icon, despite being screwed all the way in, some boge cartos will and some won't. The buzz pro is finicky, the prodigy is finicky. My Vtube never lets me down, but is too enormous to take to the bar. Some ego stuff works on some mods, and not on others. Have I overtightened accessories on my mods and pushed their posts down or is this to be expected? And yes, I've tried adpaters, some work and some don't.

I'd eventually like to sell the mods that don't work for the way I vape, I don't want to keep "mod a" because it's the only device that runs "carto and tank C".....arrrrrrg

What are your thoughts?

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
You also may be correct when you said maybe you screwed your attys/cartos down too tight. I have seen a few people screw a carto on and like crank it down- I'm like what the f are you doing!! All it needs to do is make good contact! Sorry just needed to get that out. I have a maxi roughstack that the center part of the mods connector is pushed down and only some cartos/atty work on it. I ended up taking it apart and putting the connection back together, works better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread