Three day lurker finally signed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
First thing out of the gate I want to THANK EVERYONE connected with this forum!
The wealth of information is tremendous, even more so the generosity of this forums members!

I started out like many I think, I saw a commercial for an e-cig and thought to myself need more info!
I've been reading and watching videos (special Thanks MistressNomad!) so will wait to ask questions until I can't find an answer - so far I've been able to find someone with a similar question, LOL

I've been smoking for about 10 years, started back up again after a 3 year break for some dip-stick reason :oops: while I enjoy smoking, hate everything about it, the smell, mess, cost, and nagging but caring people in my life to quit.

I am going to get on with my reading and note taking now - again, THANKS!!

Cathie

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Well, golllly, LOL Thanx for the warm welcomes... I'm on the puter just about all the time and am a chatter box ( hum, typer-box? :laugh: ) so jumping in and babbling away is pretty easy for me...hopefully I have my settings done right now since I didn't get an email with ya'llz responses.... avatar and siggy coming soon...

Cheers!
Cathie

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
lmao2.gif

oopsy... was supposed to be quoting Banjo's post.... learning curve at work!

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
Well, golllly, LOL Thanx for the warm welcomes... I'm on the puter just about all the time and am a chatter box ( hum, typer-box? :laugh: ) so jumping in and babbling away is pretty easy for me...hopefully I have my settings done right now since I didn't get an email with ya'llz responses.... avatar and siggy coming soon...

Cheers!
Cathie

Welcome asti!

Since you are at your PC all day, then be sure to get a passthrough when you finally order. -- helps on battery life.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
thanks tweazee, I sure intend to... I have already referred 2 people to the forum as well - one has bought an e-cig a few days ago but I haven't heard anything more just as yet so I sent a message through FB for her to tell me about it and come sorting through here.... the first day was a bit much though, just SO MUCH to sift through but its getting way loads easier, LOL

Cathie

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Just signed up myself, though I really dislike the 5 post limit to participate in the other threads.

I can understand seeing something just beyond your grasp when its within easy reach can be frustrating... on the other hand I used to have my own forum and it was a nightmare with spam..I eventually closed it.
I am admin / mod on another forum that we actually track the ISP's back in order to try preventing the BLEEP from hitting the fan... another forum I am a member of has to have the mods glean read through every post and delete the spam then go to block the sender from access... so making a limit with a mere 5 posts is actually the less pain-in-the-neck route, in my opinion.
you just need to start rambling more... LOL!!
Cathie

killovicz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Copenhagen
...while I enjoy smoking, hate everything about it, the smell, mess, cost, and nagging but caring people in my life to quit...

I felt the same way now been vaping for 13days and I love IT!!!

My advice is to get your self a box mod try all the atty's and catros ppl talk about and make your choice!!

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread