Three flavors and a bottle buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK, this was my first order with Ms T, and of course, I am pleased. It took a few days to process, so it took a little longer than I like, but expectations were set right on the site. She makes sure you know that it takes a few days to create the order before it can ship. I also got status emails along the way. The package came well wrapped and packed with actual popcorn.

Let's start with the bottle buddy. If you don't have one, just get it. Five bucks, totally worth it. The quality is nice and the construction is solid. Easily small enough to fit in a shirt pocket. It holds three of Ms T's 6ml bottles, or a number of other things. I am actually able to fit two 510 batteries, two atties, and three 3ml juice bottles no problem. I think all of that minus one 3ml bottle is going to be my usual pack. I'm glad I got this. I have been looking for a small, easy to carry pack that holds onto my stuff firmly. There is a strong elastic strip inside (too tight to put the three 6ml bottles in, but you don't need it for them). The strip works great on ecig components. The black outer material has a nice feel, and appears to be pretty tough. The sides are hard. It feels like there is maybe some thick cardboard or possibly a thin plastic inside that is somewhat flexible, but hard enough to take some abuse. The zipper tracks are plastic and of decent quality, and the zipper itself has a nice heft. There is a key ring attached to a solid nylon loop. I might actually put keys on it. Anyway, again, well worth the $5. Get one. Or maybe two.

Ok, it's obvious I like that, so let's get to the juices I got. All three came in 6ml bottles, and are 24mg nic. We'll start with Caramel Chocolate Brownies. This is really my first chocolate flavor, except for the chocolate Greensmoke cart I had back in December. This one is much better, of course. It's interesting. Great TH and vapor, as would be expected from this blend of PG and VG. The flavor is strong, and quite good. Sort of that fake choco taste, but I'm guessing that is to be expected. The flavor comes through very brownie-like though, and I am enjoying it thoroughly in my 510. It is a strong flavor as well, probably one of the strongest I have experienced out of around 15 or 20 various flavors I've had from several vendors. I think I could probably vape it all day, but I predict that it will be best in the morning with coffee.

I also tried the juice Fruity flavor. Again, perfect PG/VG mix of throat hit and vapor production. The flavor definitely says Juicy Fruit gum, but it is a little lighter than I expected. It has a sweet, but not heavy flavor, and will make an excellent all-day vape. I'll also have to try it in a different atty. The one I'm using is a couple of months old, but still vapes like a champ. I've put so many flavors through it though, I wonder if that might be affecting the juice Fruity flavor a bit. I would say this juice is well worth it if you like the gum.

Last, I tried Crabapple Jelly. I grew up on home-made crabapple jelly, so this sounded very interesting to me. The bad news is, I don't really get crabapple jelly from this juice. The good news is, it is WAY awesome, and my favorite out of the three! To me, it tastes more like gummi bears. I'm thinking the white ones, but that could be because the juice is such a light color... Anyway, it is yet again, the right TH and vapor in my 510. The flavor is stronger than the Juice Fruity, but by no means overpowering. I'll end up going through this one the fastest.

Overall experience: Outstanding. I'll be looking forward to trying more of Ms T's flavors in the future. Oh, and along with the personal touch of packing it with actual popcorn, she threw a little package of Now and Laters in there too. It's obvious that she takes pride in her product and service, which I can most certainly appreciate. Oh yeah, and if you haven't tried the bottle buddy, you should get one!

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Another configuration that works well in my bottle buddy is two 510 batteries, one atty, and one 6ml bottle of juice. All fit snugly but comfortably inside the elastic strip.

Edit: Here are a couple of crappy images from my crappy cell phone camera.

IMAGE_014.jpg

IMAGE_015.jpg

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Great review Tempus. :thumb:

So do you like the Bottle Buddy then? :D

It will also fit an .. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/70700-ego-tornado-owners-looking-good.html

and Slighter asked me in that thread about the durability of the keychain loop and...

I honestly hadn't used the keyring at all myself as far as carrying it around but since you asked, and because I know I could easily get another, I gave it a good hard tug about half a dozen times and applied pressure pulling at it while gripping the rest of it in my hand and it didn't budge a bit. I actually figured I'd rip it for sure but honestly it doesn't even look like the threads budged a bit.

So they are sturdy little suckers as well as being handy.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Great review! It's difficult for me to articulate just how awesome MsTs ejuice is. It's definitly the best out there. (of 0nic that I've tried so far).
I use my ejucie buddy for my extra eGo battery and an atty. I like it so much that I ordered yet another one and will put my little MsTs ejuices into it. No problem to take them both with me wherever I go. I could fit more into the first one, but I'm scared my battery button will get pressed accidentally, so I don't. (a full battery is important to me).
Hugs to you MsT for making such awesome flavors with vapor. Can't wait for my new order to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread