Thrilled about e-Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
I've just discovered this whole e-Smoking thing yesterday and I was incredibly thrilled. I'm from Singapore and a pack of cigarettes here cost like 5 euros due to the high taxation on tobacco here. My monthly cigarettes expense can easily exceed 160 euros.

Moreover, in recent years, I've constantly feel that my lungs are breaking down everytime I'm having a cigarette and I couldn't believe my eyes when I started reading about e-Cigarettes. I somehow stumbled onto this forum and I am amazed at loyal people here are to e-Cigarettes and this has definitely boosted my confidence in it.

Sadly, someone tried to acquire the distribution from njoy to sell them in Singapore. They got the distribution rights but our government BANNED it from sale here. Luckily for me, it's still legal to purchase one from abroad for personal usage.

I'm now planning to buy my very first e-Cigarette, most likely a KISSBOX Yentl or KISSBOX Classic but I'm not really sure where to start and what to buy. I believe that I should get the highest graded e-cig as my first to confirm my belief in it. I'm a menthol smoker for 10 years, any advices from all the kind e-smokers here?

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
I'm now planning to buy my very first e-Cigarette, most likely a KISSBOX Yentl or KISSBOX Classic but I'm not really sure where to start and what to buy. I believe that I should get the highest graded e-cig as my first to confirm my belief in it. I'm a menthol smoker for 10 years, any advices from all the kind e-smokers here?
Welcome Xanthos! Congrats on finding your way here. I'm thrilled with esmoking too and hope they work as well for you as they have for me. :)

I live in the USA and don't have a KISSBOX, so there are others who will advise your situation better than I can. But I can say, all of the brands have unacceptable defect rates. Anything you buy could crap out before you get the batteries charged. The best way to "confirm your belief" is to purchase extra parts, especially extra atomizers. Purchase extra kits if you can afford them. Many of us began with several ecigs and still ended up with all broken down at the same time during the first few weeks.

Still, I'm very glad to be esmoking, please don't be scared by my comments. :) And good luck!

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Oh, okay. I misunderstood your phrase a bit... "confirm your belief". :) Yes I can see how you'd want to get one only. Since you've read so much then you'll know you might have to do an atomizer replacement or two before you've got a good one to make your trial judgement. Having all the info here puts you a step ahead.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
Well im in the uk i buy of smokester whos a member of this forum hes simply the best in the uk Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome[/url] or try ebay hope this helps :)

Thanks. I'm currently looking at it. It is cheap, but since it's a mini, it seem like the carts are quite short lived. I may need like 3 carts a day. a penstyle cart should last like 10 cigs right?

I'll go read up more on the DSE 901

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Hi Xanthos, I am also a new e-smoker and can recommend it, I have a little micro that I bought from ebay which is ok, but I also have a classic from smokester, who Kit has given you the link to (great service). I would say this classic was easier to use and more like smoking, but it is larger, I havent tried the 901 but am tempted by the black one! I also like the menthol cartridges but some don't.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
I'm a menthol smoker for 10 years so im definitely getting the menthol 18mg carts. So now im confused, should i get the classic from the site or the 901. They are really cheap and i think i'll order one now immediately, since the price is low, i'll just order it to try.

So, classic or 901? or should i wait for more comments from other fellow e-smokers here.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
I couldn't stop myself from buying a DSE901B from Smokester! I have a super-mini and although the cartridges are small, the vapour that I get from it is great in my opinion.

I find the the reviews section of this forum very helpful when weighing up which e-cig to get.

Spider

I've been reading the reviews forum for the past 6 hours. But due to my limited knowledge of e-cigs, i find it hard for me to decide which to get. any comments on my post above?

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
Well I've got a super-mini and I've just ordered a DSE 901 so I went for that one - but I will get a penstyle at some point.

The cartridges will last longer and some people say a penstyle is a better smoking experience, so it's up to you. If you don't mind whether it looks like a pen or not I'd probably go for the penstyle.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Well I've got a super-mini and I've just ordered a DSE 901 so I went for that one - but I will get a penstyle at some point.

The cartridges will last longer and some people say a penstyle is a better smoking experience, so it's up to you. If you don't mind whether it looks like a pen or not I'd probably go for the penstyle.

for me suddenly I mind the look :oops: don;t dare to take out the penstyle to smoke only hide in office ..or quite places smoke where there is not ppl

if I got the 901 I will dare to smoke in crowded places

problem is the cart maybe since is small maybe half day gone?I don;t know cos I only got penstyle model now ...the cart so far last one day depend on individual ..note for me I keep puffing whenever I am in the office.
battery wise I never judge properly but I do changed two times a day ..maybe I puff too much that why or not fully charged.

somemore is my drag I tend to drag 2 times than inhale hard
again and again so maybe drain battery power alot.

but overall I still testing ...who know I BACK TO REAL SMOKING AGAIN :oops:so far two days I didn;t buy any new pack . Yesterday smoked 2 real cigarette , today don;t know why 3 .:rolleyes:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I couldn't stop myself from buying a DSE901B from Smokester! I have a super-mini and although the cartridges are small, the vapour that I get from it is great in my opinion.

I find the the reviews section of this forum very helpful when weighing up which e-cig to get.

Spider
Spider the 901 is far better smoke than the super mini, you should get one mate, and the vapour is better than the penstyle IMO :rolleyes:

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
So is the classic from e-cigs co uk a penstyle? Like what i said in my first post, i was planning to get a kissbox as my first ecig but it's a little out of my budget since i do not know the effect yet.

Those ecigs from smokester seems much cheaper, so i'm thinking maybe i should try that first.

Any idea how long the carts last for smokester's classic? I'm fine with penstyle. I think it's cooler to smoke with a pen den a mini which looks like a toy.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
So is the classic from e-cigs co uk a penstyle? Like what i said in my first post, i was planning to get a kissbox as my first ecig but it's a little out of my budget since i do not know the effect yet.

Those ecigs from smokester seems much cheaper, so i'm thinking maybe i should try that first.

Any idea how long the carts last for smokester's classic? I'm fine with penstyle. I think it's cooler to smoke with a pen den a mini which looks like a toy.
I wouldn't waste your money on a kiss box any way there overrated imo
depends what you want, if you want a e-cig that last longer with less battery changes go for the penstyle if its masses of vapour then go for the mini, there both good e-cigs anyway you cant go wrong,oh and if you mention to smokester your a member of this forum he will give you 10 free carts :cool:

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
Spider the 901 is far better smoke than the super mini, you should get one mate, and the vapour is better than the penstyle IMO :rolleyes:

you are temptinjg me to order the 901 immediately. I guess i'll wait for a couple of hours for more comments before ordering.

I just can't wait to e-smoke! :evil:

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
I wouldn't waste your money on a kiss box any way there overrated imo
depends what you want, if you want a e-cig that last longer with less battery changes go for the penstyle if its masses of vapour then go for the mini, there both good e-cigs anyway you cant go wrong,oh and if you mention to smokester your a member of this forum he will give you 10 free carts :cool:

how do i mention? Do i get to leave a comment during my order? I'm planning to order the 901 along with maybe 50 carts. All menthol, since i only smoke menthol. Any idea how does the menthol taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread