Throw Your VIVI NOVA'S Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
I've been using a vivi nova for a while now. i basically just settled for them, until now. I went ahead and ordered a vapeonly bcc mega, and this thing is nice! still having some issues with it. but when i get it performing well it shuts the vivi down! better vapor production and flavor. another cool thing is on my provari i can rgulate the draw by loosening or tightening it to get the perfect amount of air coming through. now im just waiting on the kanger protank to come out! i think they will be great!

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
I've been using a vivi nova for a while now. i basically just settled for them, until now. I went ahead and ordered a vapeonly bcc mega, and this thing is nice! still having some issues with it. but when i get it performing well it shuts the vivi down! better vapor production and flavor. another cool thing is on my provari i can rgulate the draw by loosening or tightening it to get the perfect amount of air coming through. now im just waiting on the kanger protank to come out! i think they will be great!

I am disinclined to acquiesce your request.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
...but when i get it performing well it shuts the vivi down!

Wait, I just threw away all my Vivi's and when I actually read what you posted, it's only "when" you get the BCC SuperUltraMegalord working that...damnit now everything is in the garbage! I don't even remember buying bananas and there's a skin in there, too!

Billy! :shakes fist: BILLY WHAT HAVE YOU MADE ME DO

JonT

Jan 19, 2013
San Antonio
Yea I have a Viva Nova, it seldom gets used when put alongside the T3s. Fact is it has too many moving parts, it's picky, sometimes that pesky rubber seal gets lose or when I take the top off for a refill, the whole damm atomizer comes out. But when it's assembled correctly, it has never given me a dry hit, it works and I won't give it away nor stop using it, it still has a place in my stash.

Last edited:

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I find it strange how everyone has such different results with the "juice delivery system". Me, I hate the T3's, the ViVi nova's were ok, but I got a burnt taste within a half a tank, sometimes made it to 2 tanks (once I rebuilt for some reason I liked them much better and they seemed to last longer...I think it's because of that thin material sleeve that is the inside of the head being removed). I've love carto tanks, which I didn't expect to like at all and almost didn't order because I didn't think I'd like them. Now if I could just get a SS mesh wicks figured out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread