Throw Your VIVI NOVA'S Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I've been using a vivi nova for a while now. i basically just settled for them, until now. I went ahead and ordered a vapeonly bcc mega, and this thing is nice! still having some issues with it. but when i get it performing well it shuts the vivi down! better vapor production and flavor. another cool thing is on my provari i can rgulate the draw by loosening or tightening it to get the perfect amount of air coming through. now im just waiting on the kanger protank to come out! i think they will be great!

I think like you, but you should respect other people's opinions... Although I still haven't received it, bottom coils are the best vape for me!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Oy! My Vivi Nova is still in the mail on its way to me. It's coming, along with my first vaping device. I think I'll try it out before deciding whether to throw it away. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

The long, dreadful wait... My Vapeonly is on the mail too, sometime next week!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I'm still curious the true difference between a $25 AGA & these $150 RBA. They look nicer, and they have more thought into the design and attention to detail, but is the vapor production really going to justify a price tag that is 6+ times that of an AGA?

Not willing to take the plunge just to find there is minute difference.

That being said, Cobras are sexy (hell all of them look real nice).

I'm head over heels in love with the Terminator C (the Odysseus clone). It was my first rebuildable, so I'm quite pleased with it. I intend to get an AGA-T when I've coiled some more. The juice delivery system is top notch, even considering it's a clone. Still it's too heavy to have around my neck all day!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
If I pay the money for it, then I have the option to throw it away, instead of giving it to somebody else for free. Perhaps people don't want to cause others the hassle that they have gone through with a device that gave them nothing but grief. As an example, my father bought a ton of 801 stuff that he quit using when the ego came out. He sent it to me, since I was having so many problems, but I chose to bit the bullet and get an ego instead. So now I have a box of 801 batteries and atomizers. Will I give them away to somebody? Nope. If somebody didn't have a car, I'm not going to give them one for free that barely makes it 1/4 mile before it stops running and can't be fixed. I know this is a bit off topic, as this thread was more a joke. But people didn't take it that way. If somebody wants to share their opinion that they tried a device, and it was so horrible they threw it away, that may cause somebody who doesn't know as much to try something else that works better. That kind of information is valuable on here, no matter what you think about it. Just my $.02.

My vape money is slowly dwindling, just like it happened in 2010. I really hope the inflation here doesn't get too far, or I'm not going to be able to keep up with it. But every month I have less money to spend on things. I'd love someone giving away a carto or a bottle of juice they don't like. Just maybe it'll keep me vaping though the rough patch.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Don't get me wrong, I think PIF is a great thing, and should be used. Karma is awesome. I PIF here locally with my friends/family all the time when it comes to my vape stuff. I just don't think people should be put down for saying they want to throw something away and feel forced to PIF because of peer pressure on here, that's all. Last I checked, we should all be out of high school....

weisner

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2012
Costa Mesa, CA
I had a tattoo artist work with me on getting a CS skull drawn up. Not that I dig the CS, I just always loved the artwork and the story of the Rifts game. Too bad it's a niche in a niche now :(

I use a SAMAS almost everywhere, the joke being that with as many body parts as I've broken, torn, and had surgery on, my avatar is really me from the future :]
LOL, I would love some light power armor for work!

I totally agree with you about it being a niche in a niche now. I still run games occasionally and have actually got some youngsters into the books and running of the games. I have nearly every Palladium publication in digital form now, so it makes for easy research. I am sure you remember heatedly tearing through 100's of pages to resolve an issue/argument/PC on PC incidental kill etc.

But I digress and this will be the last I mention of it on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread