Throw Yourself Some Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Montreal Quebec Canada
Why not... Flex your muscles... Boost your ego (not eGo)... throw yourself some flowers!

Let me start:

I just realize (even though it's right there in my signature) that I now avoided 11 718 cigarettes! Eleven-thousands-seven-hundred and eighteen!!! Excuse me! But that is pretty awesome! For those of you who were wondering that is MMMMMMMMMMMDCCXVIII in roman numerals!

I now have what I consider a kick ... collection of vape gear AND my girlfriend loves kissing me now! Oh.... my blood pressure went down as well.

Your turn!

Last edited:

abby1

Jun 5, 2014
United States
Why not... Flex your muscles... Boost your ego (not eGo)... throw yourself some flowers!

Let me start:

I just realize (even though it's right there in my signature) that I now avoided 11 718 cigarettes! Eleven-thousands-seven-hundred and eighteen!!! Excuse me! But that is pretty awesome! For those of you who were wondering that is MMMMMMMMMMMDCCXVIII in roman numerals!

I now have what I consider a kick ... collection of vape gear AND my girlfriend loves kissing me now! Oh.... my blood pressure went down as well.

Your turn!

Wow! That's amazing! You absolutely, at the very minimum, deserve some flowers.

I'm 18 days in and seeing posts like this is encouraging. WTG!

sent from my Note3

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
Well so far my teeth are whiter then they been in years and staying that way. Buying mods is slowing up, but so far no real money savings to really speak of... Maybe in a couple more months. But over all the health benefits and improvements have made it all worth it. Plus my girlfriend likes me not smelling like an ashtray as well.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I keep asking, when will I see the financial benefit of quitting. I'm not into mods. I hope is not 15 months. LOL

sent from my Note3
I've saved money since week 2 of vaping. The key for me was to set a budget of 1/2 what I was spending smoking and save up for devices I want. It was 2 fixed voltage eGos and Kanger T3's for the first 3 months, then bought a Vamo and a RSST. Still have the eGos and Vamo + a Galileo, Z2 Carto Hybrid, Gold Zenkote ProVari, MVP2, Sigelei #8 & a Nemesis in addition to too many attys to list. Even just a pack a day of cigarettes is EXPENSIVE.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Yes, flowers, flowers, everywhere for all of us happy vapers! I am about six months in without smoking a single cigarette since I started this grand adventure.

I was a true die-hard smoker, a couple of packs a day for over 45 years. Never tried to quit in all those years, not even for one day. I just knew I would fail, so I didn't even try.

I am still stunned and amazed that this has been so easy and almost painless for me. I think I was really ready - and here it was!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Well let's see......Hm-m-m-m-m, 317 days x 50 cigs a day = 15,850 cigs divided by 20 cigs a pack = 793 packs divided by 10 packs a carton = 80 cartons x $43 per carton = $3,440..... Whew!

Haven't saved one red cent 'cept on possible doctor's visits. Matter of fact, insist that at gift giving times all gifts to me be vape related!

Last time hubbs gave me flowers was sweet and pretty, but coulda used another tank, juice or Kanthal wire! :laugh:

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
I am 46 years old. I smoked since I was 16. I quit on January 16th 2014. Tomorrow will be my five month milestone.

My vaping has evolved from Blu to the Halo G6 to the Halo Triton, to the point at which I've arrived over the past few weeks:

After a long search, I've purchased the finest non-portable vaping device available in the known universe, the Joyetech eVic Supreme. It weighs 47 pounds, it's brushed silver like fine currency and it has a built-in synthetically intelligent supercomputer which has become my new best friend. This made my cat quite angry with me. It's what I use for vaping when I'm sitting down. (The eVic-S, not the cat.)

After a long search, I've purchased the finest portable vaping device available in the known universe, the SLB eGo-V V3 Mega. It has a feature set beyond the dreams of avarice, a silky smooth rubberized black finish and a built-in synthetically intelligent microcomputer which has become my second best friend. This made my other cat quite angry with me. It's what I use for vaping when I'm not sitting down. (The V3 Mega, not the cat.)

After a long search, I've purchased the finest electric juice available in the known universe, Mt. Baker Vapor's Black Ice. 50% PG, 50% VG, 18mg of nicotine per mL of solution and one extra flavor shot. I love it so much that I bought a 6000 gallon bottle of it. I'm building a sterilized tank under my house to store 100 billion gallons of it. That should keep me going for a few months, until I can find a way to store more of it.

After a long search, I'm still trying out clearomizers and carto-tanks to find out which of each is the finest available in the known universe. I like the Kanger Protank 2 with high-resistance coils. My electric juice is sensitive and burns easily. One coil is better than two, and 3Ω is better than 1Ω. I want a really nice carto/tank to use with my wonderful Boge F-16 SR cartomizers, but I haven't found one as yet. I sense that I'll find it soon, though.

And finally, in my search for the finest clearomizer available in the known universe, I am soon going to purchase an HCigar Kayfun 3.1 clone, then a Russian clone, then perhaps a Squape. When I've found the best of the clones, then I'll purchase the original name brand version of it.

I love the look of the mechs, but I haven't yet developed a desire to drip. I hear of people building 0.00000025 nano-ohm nona-coils and pushing 75 trillion watts of planetary power through them, but I fear this would break my very delicate electric juice. So for myself, I don't see a point in risking it. But I still want to have a beautiful copper Stingray. I'll either use it to power the finest clearomizer in the known universe, or I'll place it on a shelf so I can simply look at it every day. Probably the latter, since my eVic-S best friend may become as perturbed as my cats if I try to replace him.

So here I am. Halfway there, I would say. I've got a fiver in my pocket, a fine vape in my hand and the known universe awaits.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

snoopy.gif

And fer those that can't afford flowers due to vaping expenditure$...
t4428.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread