Thunderbolt Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianperry

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2016
Scotland
Hi all, been a good wee while since I posted anything on the Forum.

I have recently heard of a new Genesis atty out of the Ukraine. It is the Thunderbolt, and made by 'Walker mods

Does anyone have any knowledge of this atty or the makers?

received_1622386951181278.jpeg

received_1622386871181286.jpeg

Ianperry

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2016
Scotland

Peter_lz

Jan 3, 2012
Russia
Yes, it is really interesting and tasty genny. Titanium details, big wick holes (with insulators) and positive/negative posts with 'crowns' make this atty very comfortable for use. The first series (1-2 batches) had troubles with liquid tanks. But later the problem have been resolved.

My Thunderbolt (from 2nd batch, the liquid tank was replaced with self-made glass)

P1140538_500.jpg

Ianperry

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2016
Scotland
Yes, it is really interesting and tasty genny. Titanium details, big wick holes (with insulators) and positive/negative posts with 'crowns' make this atty very comfortable for use. The first series (1-2 batches) had troubles with liquid tanks. But later the problem have been resolved.

My Thunderbolt (from 2nd batch, the liquid tank was replaced with self-made glass)

P1140538_500.jpg

I have managed to acquire 1 which is heading my way at the moment. It has taken a while. Quite looking forward to getting it. It looks very well thought out.

Reactions: Peter_lz

Ianperry

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2016
Scotland
It's been years since I did gennys, can you run this new genny in the 20 to 25 watt range?

I run mine on a 18500 tube at 1-1.2 ohm. If you can work out the maths? :cry: Other than that I cannot help. Give Peter_Iz a shout there is a good chance he is on the Russian Vape Forum and be able to find morr info. :)
I have to say it's a great genny. Manufacturing is spot on, easy to set up. ( well I found it easy) and is a lovely vape. At about $120 + postage IMO for a full Ti genny well worth it.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I run mine on a 18500 tube at 1-1.2 ohm. If you can work out the maths? :cry: Other than that I cannot help. Give Peter_Iz a shout there is a good chance he is on the Russian Vape Forum and be able to find morr info. :)
I have to say it's a great genny. Manufacturing is spot on, easy to set up. ( well I found it easy) and is a lovely vape. At about $120 + postage IMO for a full Ti genny well worth it.
Yes about 15 watts for you...that's similar to what I vaped them at back in the day, but when the kayfun came out and specifically cotton, I switched...I'm still mtl, but at 20 to 25 watts and was curious if the newer gennys are able to reach these higher wattages.....I still have an old aga-t and from time to time vape it, but I just need a bit more power which that genny won't do....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
and even more:)
Since that post I bought 2 gennys after not vaping them for many years. I bought an in'ax mkiii and a le zephyr. I vaped them both with of coarse mesh and they were very good but I guess I just got to use to rebuildable rta's with cotton/ rayon...the genny vape is flavorful but lacking an intensity I get with a small chimney rta. I guess the mesh is just too smooth for me now and am going to sell both

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: fbf2611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread