The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thunderbolt Genesis

Discussion in 'Genesis' started by Ianperry, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ianperry

Ianperry Full Member Verified Member

Aug 11, 2016
    Scotland
    Hi all, been a good wee while since I posted anything on the Forum.

I have recently heard of a new Genesis atty out of the Ukraine. It is the Thunderbolt, and made by 'Walker Mods

Does anyone have any knowledge of this atty or the makers?

received_1622386951181278.jpeg

received_1622386871181286.jpeg

2. dutch onsea

dutch onsea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2013
    gent/Belgium
    Big insulated wickhole and love how they've done it with the pos post. The nut is made "bigger" so you're closer to your coil. Small chamber,... must be OK!!

3. Peter_lz

Peter_lz Full Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Russia
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ianperry

Aug 11, 2016
    Scotland
    Thanks for that. Quite interesting read. Thank God for Google Translate. Got the bones of it.

Sounds like a nice one.

5. Peter_lz

Peter_lz Full Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Russia
    Yes, it is really interesting and tasty genny. Titanium details, big wick holes (with insulators) and positive/negative posts with 'crowns' make this atty very comfortable for use. The first series (1-2 batches) had troubles with liquid tanks. But later the problem have been resolved.

My Thunderbolt (from 2nd batch, the liquid tank was replaced with self-made glass)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Ianperry

Aug 11, 2016
    Scotland
    I have managed to acquire 1 which is heading my way at the moment. It has taken a while. Quite looking forward to getting it. It looks very well thought out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Peter_lz

Peter_lz Full Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Russia
    :thumbs: Nice!

8. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    It's been years since I did gennys, can you run this new genny in the 20 to 25 watt range?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9. Ianperry

Aug 11, 2016
    Scotland
    I run mine on a 18500 tube at 1-1.2 ohm. If you can work out the maths? :cry: Other than that I cannot help. Give Peter_Iz a shout there is a good chance he is on the Russian Vape Forum and be able to find morr info. :)
    I have to say it's a great genny. Manufacturing is spot on, easy to set up. ( well I found it easy) and is a lovely vape. At about $120 + postage IMO for a full Ti genny well worth it.

10. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yes about 15 watts for you...that's similar to what I vaped them at back in the day, but when the kayfun came out and specifically cotton, I switched...I'm still mtl, but at 20 to 25 watts and was curious if the newer gennys are able to reach these higher wattages.....I still have an old aga-t and from time to time vape it, but I just need a bit more power which that genny won't do....

11. fbf2611

fbf2611 New Member

and even more:)

12. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Since that post I bought 2 gennys after not vaping them for many years. I bought an in'ax mkiii and a le zephyr. I vaped them both with of coarse mesh and they were very good but I guess I just got to use to rebuildable rta's with cotton/ rayon...the genny vape is flavorful but lacking an intensity I get with a small chimney rta. I guess the mesh is just too smooth for me now and am going to sell both

• Informative Informative x 1