Thunderhead Tauren X RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I've been vaping on it for a few weeks now and have some thoughts I want to share.
Firstly the damn drip tip is horrendous. Don't know what they were thinking with the design. The hole is waaay to small....condensation and juice builds up and spills out. I drilled it out some. Was better, but the issues kept reoccurring....as soon as I sort of chained it, I ended up with a mouth full of juice.
I solved that by replacing the tip with another 510 tip (with a 5mm hole) that fits snug into hole. I had to shorten a two o ring tip to only one o ring, because of that silly two sized tip hole.
Anyway it vapes beautifully now since I done that. Flavor for Africa.
Another problem (that I can, and have to live with) is the filling. It has to be filled carefully and tilted some. Slow is the key. Also it floods similar to the old Kayfun (and the like) clones every time I refill it. I do the same as we did in those days....tilt it upside down before finally closing it. It works...most of the times. Finally 2 ml is way to little for it. It sucks juice.
Other than that, i'm glad I got it. It's the best RBA AIO as far as flavor goes.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Gees looks like I got this thing sorted now. It kept leaking on me. Every time I remove the pod, there's liquid all over it. Actually it leaked after every refill. The height of the liquid when filled is higher than the coil, causing the liquid to slowly flood the liquid chamber and then leak out through the air hole. Well that's my theory anyways, as I noticed that when the liquid is low and level with the coil, it don't leak out.
I stuffed a bit of cotton in the valley between the two wicks to completely fill chamber to maybe stop or delay the liquid leaking back. That seems to work, as it don't leak anymore...well not so far. Still is a very good vape. That's why I keep plugging away at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread