Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Tell me more of this Winter’s Frost.....

Essentially it's just a DIY mix of Wintergreen plus some Cooling agent so the result tastes like:

eng_pl_Ice-Breakers-Wintergreen-1868_1.png

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
I'm gonna be boring and say i'd reach out for my family photos first and foremost.
Saving any of my vape gear would come very far down the list of "important"

Altho i've always a mod readily available in my jacket-pocket so i wouln't be left without if i had to leave in a hurry. Well except if the jacket was on fire... hmm...

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'm gonna be boring and say i'd reach out for my family photos first and foremost.
Saving any of my vape gear would come very far down the list of "important"

Altho i've always a mod readily available in my jacket-pocket so i wouln't be left without if i had to leave in a hurry. Well except if the jacket was on fire... hmm...
#1... It's summer time. Nobody wears jackets in the summer. Except Michael Jackson.

#2... Let's not spoil the fun by being sensible. There's no room in this thread for sentiment .

Speaking of Michael....How do you know when he's having a party? 300 big wheels parked along the street .:D

Reactions: Edwin Betz

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
My GMZ ProVari is rarely out of reach, so it would be in my hand as I ran down to grab the box of it's siblings.

Realizing fire is dangerous, I'd call my wife on her cell phone while grabbing the ProVari hoard, just to make sure she's OK. She would find her ProVari next to or under her somewhere and grab it I'm sure. If she met me outside without it, I wouldn't make her go back inside and get it.

I'm just too nice sometimes.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
#2... Let's not spoil the fun by being sensible. There's no room in this thread for sentiment .

Can I point out what you really need is batteries, a charger and enough liquid to see you until the local vape shop opens? Maybe at the extreme until the insurance check comes?

Reactions: stols001

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
#1... It's summer time. Nobody wears jackets in the summer. Except Michael Jackson.

Speaking of Michael....How do you know when he's having a party? 300 big wheels parked along the street .:D
What's even more funny you mention michael... Which also happens to be my name.

Are you a psychic perhaps ;) :shock::party:

Edit: Also you've clearly never feelt the "swedish summer" It's not uncommon for it to be about 5 degrees at our midsummer ^^

Altho past weeks it's actually been pretty decent at around 18c-20c degrees. Which is unusual for this time of the year.
Our summer usualy springs to life around mid july to late august, and that's it.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Without getting too political, I was just reading a news story earlier today about Hillary wearing a winter jacket and scarf today in 90+ degree weather.

Now.. i know our celsius is abit diffrent vs fahrenheit. Just to make clear my post above was in celsius.
But around here even in the middle of summer it's not uncommon to see ppl wearing jackets or even winter coating. The reason for that i shouldn't probably go into due it'll venture into off topic territory.

All in all our climate isn't that cold, but not that warm either. So some ppl tend to wear warming clothing all around...

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
Now.. i know our celsius is abit diffrent vs fahrenheit. Just to make clear my post above was in celsius.
But around here even in the middle of summer it's not uncommon to see ppl wearing jackets or even winter coating. The reason for that i shouldn't probably go into due it'll venture into off topic territory.

All in all our climate isn't that cold, but not that warm either. So some ppl tend to wear warming clothing all around...

Summer here is hot as can be and no normal person would be wearing a winter coat in the middle of the summer. 90 F is about 32 C. And in the middle of the summer 100+F (38 C) temps are not uncommon. And the humidity is just a killer. Not owning an AC can be fatal.

If I see somebody wearing a big coat in the middle of the summer, there are only a few options that spring into my mind.

That person is either very sick and not healthy or they are possibly a bum that lives on the street or they're a terrorist (suicide vest etc.) or somebody who is trying to hide something.

I keep my distance from all people wearing big coats when it's very hot outside. It is extremely suspicious and potentially deadly and dangerous.

Last edited:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Summer here is hot as can be and no normal person would be wearing a winter coat in the middle of the summer. 90 F is about 32 C. And in the middle of the summer 100+F (38 C) temps are not uncommon. And the humidity is just a killer. Not owning an AC can be fatal.

If I see somebody wearing a big coat in the middle of the summer, there are only a few options that spring into my mind.

That person is either very sick and not healthy or they are possibly a bum that lives on the street or they're a terrorist (suicide vest etc.) or somebody who is trying to hide something.

I keep my distance from all people wearing big coats when it's very hot outside. It is extremely suspicious and potentially deadly and dangerous.

We're about to venture into the off topic territory there, but yes, this was kinda my point. Only a specific few does this. (even more so in sweden)

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA

When I had pneumonia it was 90°F outside and I was wearing a winter coat. I was 104°F inside.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
What's even more funny you mention michael... Which also happens to be my name.

Are you a psychic perhaps ;) :shock::party:

Edit: Also you've clearly never feelt the "swedish summer" It's not uncommon for it to be about 5 degrees at our midsummer ^^

Altho past weeks it's actually been pretty decent at around 18c-20c degrees. Which is unusual for this time of the year.
Our summer usualy springs to life around mid july to late august, and that's it.
I stand corrected.....I totally missed that you were in Sweden. Actually, I have experience swedish summer. I spent many years in Europe working for Uncle Sam and had the pleasure to visit Sweden several times. Beautiful place.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Good thinking! And a gun will help you acquire many more mods for free!

For me, Super T Precise + with a Prometey v1 on top.

A Super T, now that is a blast from the past, sad to see that one go as I was Provape.

For me, REO and RM2, the REO, sadly, may join them. The China clone machine is tough for us to stay on top of.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This one really caused me to think (and I hate when that happens). After much deliberation I have concluded that it's only logical for me to answer with the one that I reach for, 90% of the time, when I'm up and moving somewhere (inside or out).

JAC Series-B DNA75

Provi Ti, XvoStick, and Squid Double Barrel were all screaming for attention, and put up a good (& deserving) fight.

Thanks for the contest! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread