• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

TIFF and Media - me tryin to push ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
Well I'm downtown and am talking with some CP24 reporters. Ended up doing a silly clip for them about TIFF on live tv but after I talked with them all about ecigs. None had heard of them so I gave them links here that they wrote down and some info. Suggested strongly that they do a story on how it is a great alternative and potential quitting aid. IF ONLY THE FDA WOULDNT BE SO CLOSED MINDED AND GREEDY.

Told them we need a story that pushes for proper official testing of quality products and show that they are something that seriously needs to be given to the public easily.

They seem quite interested and realize the Big tobacco/FDA link so I think they would do a pretty good story on it to put more awareness out there that it can actually help people. We just need the FDA to be willing to help.

Could turn to be nothing but at the very least I got my ugly mug on TV for a minute or two lol.

Anyways, anyone see any stars? I'm not a huge starchaser but find it fun to talk to people with such "big" lives. I met Woody Harrelson a year ago at a cafe and he couldn't be nicer.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
The last celebrity to come into my shop downtown was the girl who played NATALIE from The Facts of Life...but yeah, they are out on the prowl down here.

Nothing but girls dressed like they want to sleep with George Clooney, and men dressed like they want to BE George Clooney.

:)

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
lol that's exactly what my "interview" consisted of anyways, since I hadn't seen any celebs I just said that it sure brings out the hotties in skimpy clothes looking for stars which are much more fun to gawk at anyways. Too bad it was a live bit so chances are they won't reply the one with me. I'm sure the gaggle of girls interviewed after me will be played over and over until TIFF is over though lol

:laugh:

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
This is how I politely ask my new buddy Matte Babel to put me on TV lol

ALL YOUR CAMERAS BELONG TO ME

photo1sn.jpg

I want his job... dude gets paid to sit in the damn truck all day waiting for celebrities to interview and has to do a 30 sec update clip every half hour or so.... talk about a cushy gig!

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
The last celebrity to come into my shop downtown was the girl who played NATALIE from The Facts of Life...but yeah, they are out on the prowl down here.

Nothing but girls dressed like they want to sleep with George Clooney, and men dressed like they want to BE George Clooney.

:)

Mindy Cohn, yay! I heard she was doing something at TIFF. Wonder if she slept with George back when he was on Facts of Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread