Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Tilemahos at 22mm and 23mm external diameter will have adjustable pole. The pole will not be like Penelope's or Ithaka's but it will have o-rings and it will stay always steady to the point you leave it.

Tilemahos at 22 and 23mm will also have the ability to empty the collector tank without the need to disassemble atomizer

Tilemahos at 22mm will hold 4 ml of liquid
Tilemahos at 23mm will hold 4,6 ml of liquid

External dimentions (length) stay the same as Tilemahos at 21mm.

All pieces will be compatible with Tilemahos at 21mm

I will also make Tilemahos at 21mm with exactly the same features as the ones at 22 and 23mm.

ps....... A full featured atomizer at 40mm total length that holds 4,6 ml of liquid is a big achievement if you agree

ps2...... On Tilemahos, every 3mm of length give us 1,1 ml more capacity. That means that if we add 2cm to the total length, the capacity would be at 12 ml. Keep this in mind when you compare capacities on atomizers

ps3......... Price? The same lol

Last edited:

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
The pole will not be like Penelope's or Ithaka's but it will have o-rings and it will stay always steady to the point you leave it.

How did you do that?
You mean that the adjustable pin would not be screwed on the center post?
I think I'm missing something :unsure:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
We need video imeo :D. What about air. Will it be with air control?

The whole construction will be exactly the same Aal. I only added 2 more features that are invisible. The look is the same. I did that because I wanted full compatibility between parts

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great news :). Any chance of a bigger airhole then 21mm Tilemahos at the 22mm version?. Would be perfect for me with GG4S

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Center post's hole cant be made bigger blue (its already 2,5mm) but I opened the side holes of the ring (it was 4mm and now its 6mm), so the air will come inside easier, that means the inhale will be more airy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread