Time for a new box mod - but what to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, it's been a while since I've been on ECF, so I figured since I've got a reason to post - I will. My 150w box mod shorted out my batteries, and the firing button and + button broke so now they're loose and disconnected. I figured since the warranty is still valid I'd exchange it or get my money back. But note I will NOT order from fasttech or anything that'll have me waiting a month for my purchase to get here. My budget is $70/usd, so I know my options are a bit slim. But here's my average vape set up: usually under 50 watts, but I'd prefer at least 60 watts+ on my device (I'd be willing to go with a 30 watt, but it'd have to be amazing for me to consider it). coils on my RDA were usually under 1.0ohm (.2ohms-.8ohms) I HATE built in batteries so something I could use my 18650's in would be ideal (preferably dual 18650 but I'm willing to compromise), mechanical box mods sketch me out so I'd rather not get one of those. I don't care about the brand, as long as it's reliable, fits my budget and most of my preferences. Now that you have a base, lay it on me. What do you think would be a good new mod for me? I'm willing to compromise, but not by much. Thanks guys, I appreciate any suggestions.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I use my .2 arctic coil at 70 watts... You don't /need/ 100. It depends on his taste

True, but I don't like pushing mods to their limit. So for 70W, I would use one of my Sig 100Ws instead of an ipv mini II. And the two batteries are helpful with high wattage so I don't need to change batts so often.

Just as a general question, why won't you order from fasttech?
If you pay an extra .90 cents you can usually have in in 2 weeks or less.
Taking the free shipping option, you are definitely looking at a month's wait.

Well, it's just there's a lot of clones and so many options I get overwhelmed. Plus even if I pay an extra $.90, it's still 2 weeks of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread