Time in UK customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
The tracker site says it moved to the delivery office yesterday. So it'll probably arrive at home on the only day I'm in the office this week :)

Pessimist? me? :)

So to answer my first question, if you exclude the weekend, then it spent a day in customs.

Thats not bad at all, my package from RD was sitting there for 5 days. Think they might have even opened some of the stuff because it looked repackaged.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
No, not bad at all. And now the site says they attempted delivery earlier today :)
I hope it is the post office not a courier, then I can just pick it up tomorrow.

Mine always says that but the lazy .......s never actually attempt to deliver it (yes i sit by the door and wait all day lol) they just leave a note in the letterbox saying you can go pick it up now. :mad: I know now why some people call the Irish lazy.

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
Bingo! All present and correct (assuming the flat tipped 510 cards are exactly the same as the flat tipped.

Annoyingly I can't find my travel adapter anywhere, so thankfully I got the 910 PCC at the same time :)

I can't see the cardboard lasting long. But I've got a metal cigarette case for normal cigarettes I reckon I can shoehorn it in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread