• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Time to Plan the Next Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitched

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
South Denver
Had a great time tonight guys and gals even tho I was late. Met a lot of interesting people and learned a few things to boot. Looking forward to the next meet!

Thanks again to Mary for the battery, Robert for finding and Lisa for making the last pack of Lisa's samplers, Jason (tho I know he may not see this) for the cartos, madvapes for the nicquid, John for letting me try the ProVari and Dave for hangin out probably later than he cared for :D

Thanks to all the people who put it together and the vendors who supplied giveaways!!! :D

Last edited:

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Thanks to Lisa and everyone for a great evening out last night! Sorry I had to leave so early. I really wanted to stay! Thanks to Lisa and MadVapes for the nicquid and other goodies and thanks to GLV for the T-shirt!

It was great to see everyone. John, thanks for sharing your insight about the Provari (I'm still green with envy) and the Liquinator. That really got me interested and we're thinking about getting a couple of them now.

We're looking forward to the next meet and hopefully we'll be able to stay longer!

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
I too had a great time!!!

Thanks to all the venders for their donations for the give aways...you all ROCK!!!

Glitch....no prob..enjoyed chatting with ya.. ;)

Yep.....the ProVari envy is with alot of us from last night!!! Thanks John for helping to satisfy all our couriosity about the ProVari, letting us use your gear. You have made several converts checking their funding allowances to see how soon we can bring one to our stable of gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread