TinMan's Review on FoosVapes Coils Starting from Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Coil builders are a tight knit group. They guide and help each other and even promote each other's work. They are unique individuals. None more so than the unique individual I am about to introduce you to now.

Meet Minnesota based coil maker extraordinaire foosvapes.

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

He is bringing sexy back...well...kinda. One thing for sure is he is one of the funniest guys I know. He lives by the mantra "0 cares given", and I have followed him enough to know that he means it. That is until it comes to twisting some wicked wire. But enough about my mini man crush, let's get on with it.

I asked the Foos man to send 5 sets of his aliens. He asked me about ohm range, sent me a few selfies, got my home address, sent more selfies, promised delivery by mid week...along with...you guessed it...more selfies.

44541DFF-37D5-422D-8133-B02262A8874D-1987-0000067C506D8650.jpeg

Well yeah, but I never listened to my parents much during my youth. We are sitting firmly on 0 cares.

Using Nichrome 80 x3 28g cores with a 34g alien wrap these ohm at .20 for single coil and .10 for your dual coil set ups. Not his normal build, but close. At a personal request for my vaping style he made these for me to get in my ohm range for a dual coil set up. Always nice to work with someone that wants you to have the best vaping experience you can have and caters to your style of vape. So I will allow 1 care to be given for customer service. Along with my coils I received samples of TexasTuff cotton. This stuff is good!!! Throw another care given in there!

So let's take a look at these magnificent coils shall we?

0823170756.jpg

Dope! Tight! Sick!
I don't know any new lingo...these coils are on fleek? Oh that is so 2003. Gangsta? Hmm, that is early 90s. I got it! Skanky Coils! A term made by the man himself. I do admit they are quite Skanky looking. Another care added for a Skanky, angry, ready to punch you in the vape hole set of coils.

I had to throw them on a something nice right? Enter the Goon 1.5. I ordered this RDA just for this review. So much sexy right here.

0822170944.jpg

Nice uniformed wraps. No hiccups or boo boos. Tiiiiiiiight!!!! Oops, I mean Skaaaaaaanky!!!

Very little strumming or tweaking to get what I needed to wick these bad boys up.

Time for some juice don't you think?

0822170954b.jpg

And that is what they call in the industry "the money shot"...wait...what...I mean look at the way it takes the juice right to the face...of the coil. Sick puppies, get your minds out of the gutter. These coils love the juice. I mean they love da juice!

How do they do for flavor and vapor production you ask?

74CCE829-55FC-4199-BF8A-1E67A065EEAE-1620-0000054836614FF9.jpeg

They chuck the clouds! Flavor is on point for what you would expect from a quality hand made coil. The man is an artist, and these coils are his masterpiece. But he doesn't stop there. Along with aliens he makes an array of coils to fit any vapers dream.

IMG_3168.jpg

Oh yes, yes, yes!

2E50DFC8-AEF9-4A9E-83B2-C7EC9BDD6ACF-1620-00000549E0F70F89.jpeg

So how do you go about getting your own coils from FoosManChoo? Check him out on IG @foosvape

I will be giving away 4 sets of these coils on IG

Follow @foosvapes and myself @tinman_vapes on IG for entry to win a set of these skanky coils!

To purchase foosvapes coils and to try TexasTuff cotton just type int TexasTuff in eBay and purchase with no worries. A stellar 100% seller rating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread