Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
It works for me.
I need more posts to start threads in their proper place.

Moved to its rightful place :)

Old cotton eh... interesting.. but Why's cash going for boxers?8-o sorry.. just seems wrong to me

because I don't want to cut up TShirts! All my old ones have been donated already, so all I have is the ones I actually wear!

My boxers are very thoroughly cleaned!!! LOL ...:D

Last edited:
Sounds Like something from my "High" School days, when we were looking and trying anything and everything as a screen :)

You know Your an E-Smoke Addict, when you make an E-cig out of a toilet paper tube and aluminum foil, hehe :p

One question, Sounds like it would go dry QUICKly. Not sure if Underwear Wicks well, hehe
Anyone Just try to Cut a 1/2inch think cotton wick, like for an oil lamp?

dflachbart

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2008
CT, USA
I've been using a piece of cotton cloth (old T-shirt, 100% cotton) in both my 901 and classic for a week now, and it's awesome ! Never had a burnt fiber again, and I get absolutely consistent good vapor and taste. I simply drip one or two drops before each use onto the cotton to get a nice wet 'coating', and the vaping experience is great, in addition to not having to worry about the fiber burning any more. The cartridge producers should incorporate this as a standard ! ;)

Thanks BrownBeer for this awesome tip !!

Dirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread