Tips for all newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Hi All This Week Has Been One Hell Of A Learning Curve And Just Thought Id Let All The Newbies Know The Dos And Don'ts And Hopefully Save You Guys Wasting A Wad Of Cash !!

First Of All The Dse901 Or Dse901b Is The Best Ecig For The Money By Far The Atomiser Is Really The Most Efficient!

I Bought A Ruyan E Cigar Too Thinking It Would Have More Vapour As Its So Much Bigger (Was A Waste Of Space Unless You Want It To Be Just Like A Cigar For Flavour )

Do Not Buy Loads Of Catridges With You First Order Just Make Sure You Just Order Some E juice And 5 Catridges So You Can Refill (Will Save You Loads Of Cash)

The Claims 1 Catridge Lasting As Long As 300 Puffs Is Such A Load Of Rubbish !!

I Went Through 6 On My First Day ! And I Only Smoked 20 Ultra Low Cigarettes A Day.

The batteries Are All Rubbish And Only Last About 50 Puffs (If Your Lucky)Then Its Back To The Charger And The Atomisers Lose There Kick After About 2 Weeks )

Finally Im Going To Say It Straight For Everyone Who's Gonna Give E Smoking A Try To Kick The Real Smoking Habit

Dont Waste Your Money On Cheap Minis Anf Fancy Looking Ecigs

Buy A Dse-901 Or Black Dse-901b(Pillbox38 On Ebay Is Great)

Buy 2 Spare Atomisers And 2 More Batteries (So You Have 4 )

Buy 2 Bottles Of E juice (None Of Them Taste Like Actual Fags But 555 Flavour And Standard Tabbaco Flavour From Pillbox
Is The Closest Your Gonna Get.To Get That Real Cigarette Kick Get A High To Medium Nicotine Level

And Away You Go .

Dont Believe All You Read About The E Cigarette

It Really Works But The Technology Is Far From Perfected

Cheap Chinese Manufacture And Costs Are To Blame For All The Components To Break Down After Month Or So Under Real Use.

Trog Is A Guy Who Is Making A Amazing Heavy Use Quality Hand Made E Cig Called A Screwdriver With Easily Replacable Parts

Ive Got Mine On Order Already And It Only Took Me Only A Week To Know What I Should Have Bought From Day 1.

Anyway Thats Enough From Me

I Hope This Guide Helps A Lot Of Newcomers Save Some Cash And

Give Them The Best Start Into The Ecig World And Hopefully Kick The Dreaded Weed (Tabacco)

Last edited by a moderator:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Sorry chaps, but my version of this is - choose the e-cig that you want, then make it work. For example, if you buy a supermini then buy it from a reputable firm. Then top up your carts with 1 drop of glycerine (very cheap) and you'll vape like a pro - and enjoy it, too. This is just my opinion after 1 week of Intellicig. I smoked a pipe for 35r yrs and haven't touched it (ooh missus!) since. I suppose I'm just suggesting that you shouldn't always go with the majority opinion - otherwise you could be a banker looking for work.

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
Hi everyone. My first post here.

Had to chime in after lurking for so long. Received my NJOY yesterday (I know.. overpriced and maybe not all that great) but when I first learned of this stuff... well it was kind of an impulse buy.

After 1 1/2 days with the NJOY, I tend to agree with the original poster. 6 or 7 good throat hits... then wait what seems like an eternity or insert a new cart. So I've ordered a mini from puresmoker, with an extra atomizer and the much talked about 36mg juice.

BTW... I only smoked 4 "real" cigs today (basic light 100's) and that's down from around 30 a day normally. So SOMETHING is working :D

This forum has been incredibly helpful!

I'm not the heavy posting type, but I'll check back in once my puresmoker stuff arrives.

Thanks again everyone for the great info!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
The reason this forum is so great is that even newbies like me, from England, can express their opinion. I know what it feels like not to have smoked pipe tobacco for a week - and it feels great. For a start I can breathe properly again (I'm 47) . Several times this week I have felt like dancing on my own - weird? Yes- but 35 years of slavery to tobacco seem to have been sloughed off, which can only be good. My wife is very happy with this new choice.For the last 3 years I decided that it was not fair to smoke in the house and so went to the porch - and now I can watch a film on T.V.without having to go outside. If any newby smoker (like me) has any doubts about e-cigs - well, all I can say is that they've worked magic for me. I like Intellicig, but that's just me - the carts taste like baccy. I also love Totally Wicked who are great for topping up liquid (I LOVE the one called "Tobacco"). Well, that may be a bit of a rant - but my supermini is a fantastic smoke. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the wonderful range of information. We need differing opinions, otherwise we have nothing to choose between.

The reason this forum is so great is that even newbies like me, from England, can express their opinion. I know what it feels like not to have smoked pipe tobacco for a week - and it feels great. For a start I can breathe properly again (I'm 47) . Several times this week I have felt like dancing on my own - weird? Yes- but 35 years of slavery to tobacco seem to have been sloughed off, which can only be good. My wife is very happy with this new choice.For the last 3 years I decided that it was not fair to smoke in the house and so went to the porch - and now I can watch a film on T.V.without having to go outside. If any newby smoker (like me) has any doubts about e-cigs - well, all I can say is that they've worked magic for me. I like Intellicig, but that's just me - the carts taste like baccy. I also love Totally Wicked who are great for topping up liquid (I LOVE the one called "Tobacco"). Well, that may be a bit of a rant - but my supermini is a fantastic smoke. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the wonderful range of information. We need differing opinions, otherwise we have nothing to choose between.

Got to admit, I agree with you fella. I have heard a lot of bad things about the supermini, but mine from intellicig is doing the business. Gives me good vapour and throat hit. E-juice I use tastes good too. Not quite the same as a traditional cig, but good enough.

I just wish some western companies would start making these things so we could introduce a little thing called, quality control, to the e-cig market. But that said, hats off to the chinese and Indian manufacturers that came up with these things.

Still looking for the juice that really worksfor me though. Got Marlborro from ecig at the mo. Good vape, good hit, but the taste is not quiet to my liking. Might try cigar next. But enjoying the learning curve.

lynchite

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
North West UK
IMHO this should be sticky'd... My sentiments exactly! I would add get the extra high nicotine level (36mg) juice if you're used to smoking cigs other than ultra low cigarettes. I smoked golden virginia and the 36mg just about gets you there. And you need to top up every other smoke or so.

I didn't know that atomisers lost their kick after just 2 weeks though :( You seem to be straight talking though and true to the reality of this product so I do believe you... Jeez this quitting is going to be costly!! It does definitely work though and I would pay any price to have my health, I've tried NRT and this blows all of them out of the water. Tonight is the first night I have ever been to the pub without smoking any tobacco!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi everyone. My first post here.

Had to chime in after lurking for so long. Received my NJOY yesterday (I know.. overpriced and maybe not all that great) but when I first learned of this stuff... well it was kind of an impulse buy.

After 1 1/2 days with the NJOY, I tend to agree with the original poster. 6 or 7 good throat hits... then wait what seems like an eternity or insert a new cart. So I've ordered a mini from puresmoker, with an extra atomizer and the much talked about 36mg juice.

I have the Njoy's as well as most others, you need to top the cartridge off, and drip 3-5 drops on the atomizer. Njoy has the BEST carts in the biz, that I have found so far, but, they are cost prohibitive. I use 1 cartridge for a couple weeks, the way I am explaining.

Be careful not to over drip. IMHO, Janty, has the best(kissbox classic/classic), followed by Jane at ecigs(titanium pen/better batteries, cheap). Make sure to get eliquid, and even having a syringe to drip, and fill refill the cartridge really helps. Once ya get the hang of it, it works FABULOUS.

Personally, I find that once I got it down, it was damn fine:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread