Tips for carrying e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericlikessmoking

Jun 5, 2008
I have just one big problem with my e-cig. I don't know how to carry it. I've got a KISSbox Yentl, and the damn thing won't seem to stay in any pocket I put it in! I don't like the carrying case that came with it, mostly because I don't want to have to take screw it together and take it apart constantly. And I can't come up with a good way to carry it in one piece. In my breast pocket, it falls out every time I bend over. In my pants pocket, it falls out when I sit down. I'm amazed I haven't lost it yet, and I've had to spend hours searching for it on multiple occasions because I don't always notice when I've dropped it. Worst of all, I think that dropping it so many times is finally started to damage the device; it seems to produce less and less smoke every day. Does anyone out there have any good solutions to this problem? I love my e-cigarette and I want to keep it on me and functional. Any suggestions at all would really be appreciated.

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
There are pens that you can get at an art suply store that have a little clip that slides on to the pen that will keep it in a pocket.. its just like the little clip on the cap of most pens. I keep meaning to go to my local art suply place to get one since I have the same problem..

Ill post pic's when I pick one up!

Phil

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Here is a pic of one of the dohicky's I was talking about.. This one if for a pencil but it will give you a better idea of what Im talking about.

CIMG0253.JPG

Phil

ericlikessmoking

Jun 5, 2008
That's just what I need... I'd had an NJoy before I upgraded, and I did exactly that with a clip removed from a pen. I just hadn't been able to find one narrow enough for the Yentl. If you say that they've got different sizes at art supply stores, though, it'll be my first stop next time I go out. I'm also interested in what more people have to say in regards to battery-up or atomizer-up... Also, any other methods or suggestions for carrying, I'm open to. Thanks for all your comments and help, you all are really solving a big problem for me.

On a side note, I love this forum! Thank you all for making it what it is. You guys (in the generic, P.C. sense) rock!!!

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I have just one big problem with my e-cig. I don't know how to carry it. I've got a KISSbox Yentl, and the damn thing won't seem to stay in any pocket I put it in! I don't like the carrying case that came with it, mostly because I don't want to have to take screw it together and take it apart constantly. And I can't come up with a good way to carry it in one piece. In my breast pocket, it falls out every time I bend over. In my pants pocket, it falls out when I sit down. I'm amazed I haven't lost it yet, and I've had to spend hours searching for it on multiple occasions because I don't always notice when I've dropped it. Worst of all, I think that dropping it so many times is finally started to damage the device; it seems to produce less and less smoke every day. Does anyone out there have any good solutions to this problem? I love my e-cigarette and I want to keep it on me and functional. Any suggestions at all would really be appreciated.

:confused:u can put in ur jeans front pocket.
I tried is okie

even I bend down or squat ..never bend the penstyle .

maybe my jeans is loose...also

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
That's whay I do, but my lanyard is wearing out. Con anyone suggtest where I can find another one? E-cig.com isn't an option.
Crown7 has them. They appear to have been made by 4th graders in home ec but they do the job. I'm wearing two whenever I leave the house, so I'm truly in Dorkville. ;)

Nice catch on that Pentel clip Phylo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread