Status
Not open for further replies.

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
Hi all,

I am getting ready to make the jump to rebuildable atomizers. Probably going to be an odysseus iatty2 or a DiD. Not sure which yet and will probably have a lot to do with which one gets in stock first. Seems like over the past month or so I have had nothing but trouble with carto's and tanks. These things are JUNK. I've been using Boge and smok's. Both high and low resistance and seem to either have dry hits or flooding. I've used pre punched, puched with a saddle valve, used the coupler with sharp screw to punch it, and slotted with my dremel. What ticks me off even more is the juice I've been wasting. I always pre fill my carto's with a syringe.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Getting ready to get a rebuildable and am currious how long most get after they make a coil. I realize it is dependant on how dark the juice is or how much sweetner is in it but I'm taking ballpark numbers here. Longer than a carto? Twice as long, 3 times?

Any other tips or recommendations???? I just want something I can put juice in a vape without having to worry if the next drag is gonna do something to make it start leaking.

Frustrated!!!!!:evil:

Steve

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
You just missed the latest batch of Oddy's, unless you can find one at a vendor other than COV, but the Penelopes are still in stock. I would suggest running over to COV and order yourself one, it's basically just a smaller version of the Oddy. There will be an expansion set also in the not to distant future, you can't go wrong as far as I'm concernerned, Imeo's systems just plain work. As far as how long wicks\coils last for me is anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread