tired of my batteries' "ash tips"

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyelectric

May 30, 2012
Texas
(I would personally never alter the actual circuitry of an e-cig because I am not skilled in that way, and I wouldn't want to injure myself or destroy the component. this is just a simple cosmetic mod)

Ever since I got my purple crystal LED battery, I have really enjoyed its diamond-like tip. It's much brighter than the standard ash tips that came with my original e-cig kit. You could almost use the crystal tip as a weak flashlight! you'd be able to find a keyhole or light-switch with it, anyway.

I checked my original batteries and found that the gray tips pop off easily. I decided to sand down the plastic, so the LED would be brighter. It worked, but then I got another idea. I have a box of craft stuff, including some plastic gems. I happened to have a few in a pale orange color and they were just the right size. I filed out the middle of the ash tip so it was in effect just a ring, then I scraped off the silver backing from the gems, and carefully glued them into the rings.

Now I have crystal tips for my plain batteries and I am pleased as punch!
:vapor:

spookyelectric

May 30, 2012
Texas
Sounds really pretty! Would love to see pictures :)

I hope this came out okay:
HPIM0097.jpg

I also made a few short videos of me using it. I just woke up so I look pretty sleepy!

Vapor Scene - Youtube

a darker --I daresay sultry-- vid:
Loretta Yum Vapes - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread