Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I love the rectangular shape of the vaporesso revenger x.
what i can't stand is the fire button is on the side.

It's just awkward for me to hold. Not a comfortable feel when firing.
same goes with most of my mods.. all of them have side fire buttons.

So i'm searching online, looking for mods that have a front facing fire button.

mods like the Aspire starsky
or the fuchai duo

Are there any others.. i know the G class.. but that's not in my price range.

Does any one have the fuchai that can give some feed back?

I was looking for a 20700 battery mod with a front facing fire button.. but i havn't found one yet. :(

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
dom qt said:
Have you tried pulling the trigger like a gun instead of using your thumb?
I use my index finger as a trigger. :thumb:

Does any one have the fuchai that can give some feed back?

I have the Segelei Fuschai 213 Plus. The fire button is on the side. It seems to be a sturdy, well made mod. I seriously doubt that it can output 213 watts with just two batteries; more realistically it could do 120 watts. The temp control mode has received unfavorable reviews, but I don't use TC.

I only got a day's use with two Samsung 30Q batteries vaping between 30 - 40 watts. In comparison, I get a full days use with my JAC Vapour 75W single battery mod at the same wattage level. I attribute this to the DNA chip set making better use of battery efficiency.

Overall, the Fuschai is a very good mod if its feature set suits your needs. The large color display screen is nice, and it displays actual voltage of both batteries separately.

Edit: It appears there is a Fuschai Duo 2/3 which may be what you were thinking of.

Last edited:
  • Informative

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The eLeaf TC200W is a triple 18650 that is comfortable firing with your thumb. It's also on 3FVape for only $14.99. Good mod.

www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=eleaf+tc200w

TC200W.JPG

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I use my index finger as a trigger. :thumb:

I have the Segelei Fuschai 213 Plus. The fire button is on the side. It seems to be a sturdy, well made mod. I seriously doubt that it can output 213 watts with just two batteries; more realistically it could do 120 watts. The temp control mode has received unfavorable reviews, but I don't use TC.

I only got a day's use with two Samsung 30Q batteries vaping between 30 - 40 watts. In comparison, I get a full days use with my JAC Vapour 75W single battery mod at the same wattage level. I attribute this to the DNA chip set making better use of battery efficiency.

Overall, the Fuschai is a very good mod if its feature set suits your needs. The large color display screen is nice, and it displays actual voltage of both batteries separately.

Edit: It appears there is a Fuschai Duo 2/3 which may be what you were thinking of.

yup the fuchai DUO was what i was looking at, smaller in size and still a dual battery mod. and not expensive at all.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    i did want to update that i've learned from searching fuchai duo problems, that the fuchai duo is known for auto firing. so even though it's a pretty cheap mod, i decided to pass.
    looks like front fire button options are the following, and so far these are all i can find.

aspire skystar $55
    ijoy genie $46
    ijoy captain x3 $70
    asmodus minikin 2 $70
    reuleaux rx2 20700 $45
    ctrs vboy $70

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    I have a Wismec Sinuous P80 which doesn't have a fire button, but you squeeze the front panel to fire. Very comfortable for me, but its single 18650. I like it.
    I have an Eleaf Ikonn 220. It's squeeze-to-fire too, due to a fire bar rather than a fire button. Great mod with one drawback--the screen is poorly lit and almost impossible to read outdoors. But it's nice not having to hunt the fire button by touch.

• Useful

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I just bought the Reuleaux 20700 and was cheaper at eciggity.

Nice mod, easy fire coz the button overlaps the sides.

i thought about this one. It looks great. I decided on the Ijoy Genie.. similar form factor but and price except that it comes with the batteries. those 20700 batteries are looking nice to me.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I have a Wismec Sinuous P80 which doesn't have a fire button, but you squeeze the front panel to fire. Very comfortable for me, but its single 18650. I like it.

that's a good looking mod :) wish it took a 20700 battery.
    i like the the 510 is centered! that is something that really bugs me!
    looks like a nice pocket mod though.

right now i've been using a swag for that... but if i wanted another single battery mod, i would consider this one :)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I have an Eleaf Ikonn 220. It's squeeze-to-fire too, due to a fire bar rather than a fire button. Great mod with one drawback--the screen is poorly lit and almost impossible to read outdoors. But it's nice not having to hunt the fire button by touch.

man if that 510 was centered though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread