Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
The tobacco Merchants Association (TMA) annual conference in May of this year was 4 days of worldwide EXPERTS and most of them presenting on e-cigs. Those presentations were all video recorded and are now posted for public viewing. Many of them are amazing. Some in particular: Jeff Stier, Dr. Farsalinos, Dr. Michael Siegel, Dr. Polosa, Dr. Gil Ross, Dr. Christopher Bullen, Gene Gillman, Phil Daman, Bryan Haynes, Glen Kassel, Azim Chowdhury, Dr. Jonathan Foulds, Dr. Bill Bartkowski, Laurent Leduc (his video is not yet posted but a great presentation on nicotine), Open Discussion with Attorney Panelists: Similarities & Differences in Expectations, Hopes & Fears by Product Sector and so many others - all worth watching and circulating. The Wall Street View of Nicotine History is also interesting (seems these videos are not posted - hopefully they will be soon). We encourage you to watch as many as possible as there are profoundly important messages herein that the WORLD NEEDS TO SEE AND HEAR!

Scroll to see the speaker agenda. At each segment, there is a camera icon to click and watch the video recording of that segment. Given what I now refer to as the "Great Wall of mainstream media" it is really important that these expert positions/presentations get wide circulation and viewership. I think social media can be of great value in making this happen. World/public opinions are being manipulated with dis/mis-information and EXPERT presentations may be a way to educate the public. Please watch these presentations, CIRCULATE and encouraging ongoing maximum recirculation. This is a VERY REAL Opportunity to BRING THE TRUTH TO THE WORLD!
TMA's 99th Annual Meeting & Conference

Last edited:

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
I can't believe I missed this thread. This was awesome! Michael Seigel nailed it! Have to get through the rest tomorrow. AWESOME! Thank you for posting this!!! I hope the FDA was listening but I doubt it. Thank You!!!!

The Tobacco Merchants Association (TMA) annual conference in May of this year was 4 days of worldwide EXPERTS and most of them presenting on e-cigs. Those presentations were all video recorded and are now posted for public viewing. Many of them are amazing. Some in particular: Jeff Stier, Dr. Farsalinos, Dr. Michael Siegel, Dr. Polosa, Dr. Gil Ross, Dr. Christopher Bullen, Gene Gillman, Phil Daman, Bryan Haynes, Glen Kassel, Azim Chowdhury, Dr. Jonathan Foulds, Dr. Bill Bartkowski, Laurent Leduc (his video is not yet posted but a great presentation on nicotine), Open Discussion with Attorney Panelists: Similarities & Differences in Expectations, Hopes & Fears by Product Sector and so many others - all worth watching and circulating. The Wall Street View of Nicotine History is also interesting (seems these videos are not posted - hopefully they will be soon). We encourage you to watch as many as possible as there are profoundly important messages herein that the WORLD NEEDS TO SEE AND HEAR!

Scroll to see the speaker agenda. At each segment, there is a camera icon to click and watch the video recording of that segment. Given what I now refer to as the "Great Wall of mainstream media" it is really important that these expert positions/presentations get wide circulation and viewership. I think social media can be of great value in making this happen. World/public opinions are being manipulated with dis/mis-information and EXPERT presentations may be a way to educate the public. Please watch these presentations, CIRCULATE and encouraging ongoing maximum recirculation. This is a VERY REAL Opportunity to BRING THE TRUTH TO THE WORLD!
TMA's 99th Annual Meeting & Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread