Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Parallel batteries are more forgiving than series, in terms of pairing. It can be an open marriage a bit ;)

And yeah, just clean it. Strip it down and bath in iso or acetone overnight

Don't you just love open marriages [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solo636

Jan 20, 2012
Germany
Is it by chance one thats been ceracoted? Mine had over the ceracote inside where the part with the atty sits and was doing simular. I took some wet dry sand paper and removed it and it resolved to issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Could you show me a picture what you've done. I have the same problem my fires sometimes from one of the other day

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Could you show me a picture what you've done. I have the same problem my fires sometimes from one of the other day
The inside part here in the pic had cerakote. I used automotive wet dry sand paper to remove it. If you look there's still a little bit in the hard to get places. Auto zone has an assorted pack, start with the courser grit to remove the cerakote then finer to smooth it out. It should not remove much metal but go slow so that you dont over do it.

When i got it you had to press down VERY hard to get it to fire and it had V drop. Eventually i noticed the cerakote. Once i removed it it fired like a champ.
62944b3e58ae3c4c494f596ff715539f.jpg

Reactions: solo636

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
I removed the ceracote now and it fires better, but not so hard as my other TMod girl. It's a little bit disappointing. Can I do something more?
Not sure about anything else other then cleaning the contacts. I have also have one of the micro tmods and it seems to have a slighty better vdrop. I just adjust the build and atty so that they both vape good.

Reactions: solo636
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread