To All The Vendors: Just A Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
Not sure about you folks but sometimes I have a tough time remembering which juice I have in my cartos at times,just thought it would be a great idea if vendors started making stickers we can put on our carts with the name of the juice a customer orders sent with the juice to avoid said confusions. Maybe it's a dumb idea,but I thought it would certainly be a nice little touch:) Thoughts anyone?

hnyb0210

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
PA
I've been using the colored carto caps from SI as well - although I bought one 5-color pack & I'm trying out so many juices that I'm running out of colors :laugh: Can't really write on my cartos since they're all black. I try to associate the colors in my head w/the flavors (e.g. menthol is green, strawberry is pink, etc.) I imagine most manly men would not want to walk around w/a pink carto cap, though. Perhaps some camouflage carto caps are in order???

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I've been using the colored carto caps from SI as well - although I bought one 5-color pack & I'm trying out so many juices that I'm running out of colors :laugh: Can't really write on my cartos since they're all black. I try to associate the colors in my head w/the flavors (e.g. menthol is green, strawberry is pink, etc.) I imagine most manly men would not want to walk around w/a pink carto cap, though. Perhaps some camouflage carto caps are in order???

I do the EXACT same thing with the color association of the carto caps! LOL! There aren't a lot of very "manly" colors for the guys to choose from though. They do have a lot of those carto wraps and the selection is bigger then the caps. I ordered all of the "glitter" colored wraps..they look so great on the cartos! They do have "camo" color though....and some other more masculine options if the guys out there wanted to try that route. :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
When I take an Atty/Caro off a Batt I scotch tape it to the bottle of juice,, I posted long ago that it would be a cool idea if they made a rubber/plastic revolver type piece that fit snug on the vendors bottles they use, this way you just slip it over the top bottle cap onto the outside of the bottle, and it would have like 4-8 round holes in it to fit 510 size Atty/Carto tubes, this way your Atty/Carto stays with that bottle of juice since it has that flavor already in it. :)

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
sharpie, different colored drip tips, plus rubber bands.

and i still confuse myself. smiley_panic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread