The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

To buy an Indulgence (V3)

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by KonaNeil, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Do any of your US dealers sell the Indulgence unit alone? I have plenty of chargers, batteries and atties.

Hoping to buy one to try sooner than I'll be ready to place a comprehensive order with Eastmall.

Also, does the unit have its name on the side like the older one had? I'm hoping to use it for public activities where my expensive mods might be damaged. However, if the name is on its side, this kills my story that "I'm not smoking. This is a medical device that helps my emphysema."

2. EMRocks

EMRocks Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    You might want to try Ron at Carolina Vapor. He's a USA distributor who buys wholesale from us, and he does sell the Indulgence. I don't think the V3 has the Indulgence logo on it.

Are you ready for a Alternative to Tobacco?

Not sure if he sells the v3, so you might want to send him an email.

3. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Thanks for trying. His site states it clearly:

"Product Description
    The Indulgence v2 is being discontinued by the manufacturer.
    The Indulgence v3 is coming on the market at this time. Carolina Vapor will not carry the Indulgence v3.
    We will continue to support our loyal customers who own the Indulgence v2 for as long as our inventory lasts.

4. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi Folks,
    The v3 does have the Indulgence logo on it.

Although I am not so sure I would want to misrepresent what it is I am doing.
    I don't smoke anymore and am proud to be vaping. Education is the key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.