***To clear some rumors up...*** IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
There are a few things that need to be cleared up! After a message from one of the recently removed members, it was pointed out that noone knows why they were removed and they may not feel as welcome here as once before. While we don't have those exact answers, we believe the recent bans were due to some misunderstandings and misinformation. None of them had anything to do with a PIF not being fulfilled or any rule breaking that we can see, which is why everyone has been welcomed back.
Please do NOT feel uncomfortable accepting offers from any of the members that have just returned. They are part of the family just as anyone else and our hope is that everyone can feel comfortable here!

We also wanted to put something else out here before people get into a huff. Neph insisted, after numerous requests to reconsider, for his ECF account to be closed. He's also been given the choice to return at anytime should he consider returning.

The Team:

Toni
Jules
j0ker

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Thank you for clearing that up Toni. As one of those banned, it made me uncomfortable to read the comments; speculating if we had not fulfilled obligations, or if we had broken rules....(especially having been banned for reasons unbeknownst to me) Yet I know it was decided that we move forward.
thank you again, for clearing the air. It's much appreciated.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thanks Toni :)

I have never not fulfilled a pif commitment. I had no explanation as to why I was banned and then coming back here to seeing older posts as to banning the " bad apples" of the bunch..i was really rather shocked.

I'm just glad that someone stepped in and realized that things needed to be fixed and in a fast way.

So...I really appreciate everything you, jules and Joker have done to make this group the fun loving group of old..

Much appreciated

Hugs
Clumsy

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Thank you for clearing that up Toni. As one of those banned, it made me uncomfortable to read the comments; speculating if we had not fulfilled obligations, or if we had broken rules....(especially having been banned for reasons unbeknownst to me) Yet I know it was decided that we move forward.
thank you again, for clearing the air. It's much appreciated.

You're welcome and welcome back, hun! *HUGS*

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Thanks Toni :)

I have never not fulfilled a pif commitment. I had no explanation as to why I was banned and then coming back here to seeing older posts as to banning the " bad apples" of the bunch..i was really rather shocked.

I'm just glad that someone stepped in and realized that things needed to be fixed and in a fast way.

So...I really appreciate everything you, jules and Joker have done to make this group the fun loving group of old..

Much appreciated

Hugs
Clumsy

Trying our best to get it back there! ;) You're welcome, and I really think having you back has made me feel even BETTER about our progress! WooohooO! *MUAH*

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Thank you so very much for posting this Toni. At this point I believe the reasons behind everything that happened should be laid to rest. We may never know as to why some of the decisions that were made.

All we can do from this point forward is to make this the best possible group that we can.

Ditto. Well put. :)

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
for what it's worth I did see a post from Neph round about this past Friday/Sat that simply said that if you're threatening to leave PIF then that was going to be taken as your intent and some of those members were removed...

so it very well could have been emotions and misunderstanding.....for example (because I was briefly booted too) right before that I saw a post from Clumsy that was along the lines of it's been fun, I'm outta here....

That could have been misinterpreted as intent....and Bam....

Not an excuse just saying that posts were getting deleted and threads closed so fast that it was probably missed.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
for what it's worth I did see a post from Neph round about this past Friday/Sat that simply said that if you're threatening to leave PIF then that was going to be taken as your intent and some of those members were removed...

so it very well could have been emotions and misunderstanding.....for example (because I was briefly booted too) right before that I saw a post from Clumsy that was along the lines of it's been fun, I'm outta here....

That could have been misinterpreted as intent....and Bam....

Not an excuse just saying that posts were getting deleted and threads closed so fast that it was probably missed.

Yeah, prolly so Drozdzy,

Ah well, doesnt really matter...we are back :) And Julesy is back , and things are getting back to normal.

On that note...i hope that everyone comes back, stays..and just has fun.

No hard feelings , all of that stuff. Life is too short to stay upset over things.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Yeah, prolly so Drozdzy,

Ah well, doesnt really matter...we are back :) And Julesy is back , and things are getting back to normal.

On that note...i hope that everyone comes back, stays..and just has fun.

No hard feelings , all of that stuff. Life is too short to stay upset over things.

Oh I know it doesn't really matter at all...

I was just saying for some of those that were in the mass banning that are wondering why....

there's a possibility that if you said you were leaving or even could have been mistaken as insinuating it.... then that's probably what it was...
not because of doing anything wrong really...

Hopefully it'll help ease things and make them feel a little better...

Now me...I pretty know why I was....I'm a troublemaker...and only come around to stir up trouble and not contribute anything to the group... :oops: :D

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Oh I know it doesn't really matter at all...

I was just saying for some of those that were in the mass banning that are wondering why....

there's a possibility that if you said you were leaving or even could have been mistaken as insinuating it.... then that's probably what it was...
not because of doing anything wrong really...

Hopefully it'll help ease things and make them feel a little better...

Now me...I pretty know why I was....I'm a troublemaker...and only come around to stir up trouble and not contribute anything to the group... :oops: :D

I love your troublemaking ways...and because you know everything there is to know about batteries. Dont tell ya gf, kk ??

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I love your troublemaking ways...and because you know everything there is to know about batteries. Dont tell ya gf, kk ??

lol...she already knows that I'm a troublemaker ...and know everything about everything....lol....

Although right now it seems all I know is that having one stuffed up sinus sucks.....oh and that neti pots rock....but are probably one of the most disgustingly foul things you'll ever watch yourself doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread