To each his (or her) own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
It's all subjective. Some people love Starbucks. For me, not so much. Lots of people here rave about Bobo's Bounty. For me, it's nice but I can vape it for about half an hour and I'm done. Fortunately, there's so many flavors to choose from. Ya gotta find something you like eventually...hopefully. All it takes is time and money.

macmiddlebrooks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Here's my "virus" incubating in a luxurious bath of Mother's Milk....it's gonna be "sick" :p.

002.jpg

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
This is a juice that boasts of a lot of change over 2 month period

I don't think its meant for the take out of the mail desert type tobacco seeker

I had mine for about a month and its been through a lot of change
I liked it (not loved) from week 1- 2
meh from week 2-3
just put in a new atty at week for and its really good
I know it will change a lot still over the next 4 week's

that's why my 1st bottle was 50 ml

Its about the journey with this one

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Took 'the virus' to the bar last night. Lots of compliments and questions: what is that wonderful smell , who's making pancakes? I just wish the TH was a little more pronounced. I guess you could say it's steeping, but only inbetween tank refills.
Tapatalk

They have bars in Bay City? I don't believe you! :)

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I was lucky enough to buy the first bottle of H1N1 and still have some of it left. I have some left not because it was bad, but because I bought 150mls more of it so the first bottle would make it to maturity.

Mine started off tasting like a candy bar with a light tobacco on the back end. With maturity I was getting cinnamon in the mix and a very light vanilla. Now, I get a deep maple and tobacco. Interesting vape indeed. Keeps you guessing. I am vaping it now in my Reo Grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread