The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

To Squonk or not to Squonk, that is a question

Discussion in 'Geekvape' started by Geekvape_Official, Oct 10, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    To Squonk or not to Squonk, that is a question
    What's your choice?

2-in-1 Modular Mod Design
    Geekvape proudly introduces the world’s first interchangeable modular RDA Squonker system.
    The innovative 2-in-1 mod design allows geekvapers to transform itself from a Squonker system to a simpler non-squonk RDA mod or vice versa. This is done by switching the Squonk grip that comes with the refill bottle with a smaller nude grip add-on*. Geekvapers can now enjoy the benefits of having one mod two systems.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I think it's a great design idea. I'll be posting a review hopefully this weekend. I was never a big squonk person but am liking this one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Love the concept @Geekvape_Official, execution could do with some refinement.

As using an 18650 cell over a 21700 seems an oversight, as if it used a 21700 cell it could well outpace sales of Dovpo's Topside which I guess will be in the similar price range.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    Tks for your advice. We will head out soon.

• Like Like x 1