Tobacco Absolute.....is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I have been looking for pure tobacco absolute on TFA website for several weeks and there is none. Is there any other place to get it? I don't want diluted TA, I want full strength. I use that stuff in several recipes but it is a key ingredient for my Virginia ADV. I've got enough to last for several months but I'm wondering if I need to stock pile it. It's always been readily available so this is a little disturbing.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
Tfa said they can't get it in the volume they need anymore, so they will no longer be selling it.
Not even in the diluted form.
I use the diluted in everything tobacco flavored.
When I heard the news, I bought about 300ml of the pg diluted stuff.
ecigexpress has it under the signature name.
Wizard labs had it recently as well.
You may have to rework your recipes for the diluted stuff.
But I would grab a bunch while you still can.

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
I have used the TFA Tobacco blend (alc) version for several years and now it has become almost obsolete. I was told by a staffer at OnsStopDIY that there is a shortage of pure TA. And the Perfumers Apprentice no longer even lists their TA Tobacco blends.

I had ordered a 1.5 ml vial of the pure a long time ago and finally made a test batch - turned out rather well, if not perhaps too strong.

if you know a source for pure, undiluted TA, please post.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I have used the TFA Tobacco blend (alc) version for several years and now it has become almost obsolete. I was told by a staffer at OnsStopDIY that there is a shortage of pure TA. And the Perfumers Apprentice no longer even lists their TA Tobacco blends.

I had ordered a 1.5 ml vial of the pure a long time ago and finally made a test batch - turned out rather well, if not perhaps too strong.

if you know a source for pure, undiluted TA, please post.

dunno, but I did find:

Tobacco Blend (Alc)**

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
Thanks everyone, I guess there are still some of the blends around. But probably not for long — if The Perfumers Apprentice isn't carrying the Tobacco Blend (Alc) or (PG) anymore, soon no one will be carrying it. Then the only way to is to make it from pure Tobacco Absolute.

But I'm with lyndagayle on this — unless the diluted TA is half and half, or less, I would prefer the pure form.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Thanks for all the responses. So far the links I've followed are all for the diluted version. I like to dilute my own because all of the diluted products I've tried are far too weak to work with, IMO of course. I appreciate the help. If I find a place where I can get the pure form, I'll give a head's up.

hmm.. how about:

Tobacco Absolute - 100% Pure Buy Online Natural Tobacco Absolute at Wholesale prices from India

Azure Vaping 1.5 ml vial Tobacco absolute w/ ethyl alcohol << Danny already linked it.. so..

lets try

http://www.robertet.com/uk/matieres...emieres_aromes.php?changelg=uk&type=1&alpha=t

Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) Absolute - 100% Pure - Luminescents - A

I could dig some more.. but see about those links.. ;)

side note:

thought I heard something on this company, just can't remember...

http://www.edenbotanicals.com/tobacco-absolute.html

Last edited:

res125

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
PA
Tfa said they can't get it in the volume they need anymore, so they will no longer be selling it.
Not even in the diluted form.
I use the diluted in everything tobacco flavored.
When I heard the news, I bought about 300ml of the pg diluted stuff.
Ecigexpress has it under the signature name.
Wizard labs had it recently as well.
You may have to rework your recipes for the diluted stuff.
But I would grab a bunch while you still can.

I use the PG diluted stuff in my ADV's. Gonna have to stock up.

thanks for the heads up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread