• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"Tobacco Control Journal" urges the use of research to "to counteract e-cigarette industry marketing"."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
too bad the guy walked off the set. buy why would they pit a retailer against a doctor? they should've called me! hahaha. i would have eaten that docs lunch:)

I'm wondering what in the world they said that the SE rep decided to walk off! Unless he was just the mall kiosk guy who really didn't know anymore than what the inventory was that came in (one of the guys at the mall here is convinced that the FDA will never ban vaping because "it's too big now"...oh dude....)

I'm betting it was someone from something like Smoke Free Georgia who contacted them for the story. I have no doubt that us approaching TMJ4 last year and being the first one to put the earworm in the reporters ear, not to mention Vick's & Velvet's wonderful interview, is what helped make that 'report' lean more favorable for us.

:vapor::vapor::2cool:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I'm wondering what in the world they said that the SE rep decided to walk off! Unless he was just the mall kiosk guy who really didn't know anymore than what the inventory was that came in (one of the guys at the mall here is convinced that the FDA will never ban vaping because "it's too big now"...oh dude....)

I'm betting it was someone from something like Smoke Free Georgia who contacted them for the story. I have no doubt that us approaching TMJ4 last year and being the first one to put the earworm in the reporters ear, not to mention Vick's & Velvet's wonderful interview, is what helped make that 'report' lean more favorable for us.

:vapor::vapor::2cool:

You were ahead of your time KC (I saw your 'reflection' in the glass at the coffee shop Shoot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread