Status
Not open for further replies.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
So far the best tasting ry4 Ive vaped, that has become my adv, is glas basix series butterscotch reserve. The bummer is that it only comes in 60ml unicorn bottles.. Its a very sweet unique tasting ry4 and could be purchased at vapesociety supply online...
Its a must try eliquid, even though taste is subjective..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: drysprocket

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Eh, not really a good replacement, but I've found some good 50/50 MTL flavors that I'm enjoying from Paradigm eliquid, and I'm really digging Charlie Noble's Pistachio salt, but wish they offered a 50/50 12mg version.

One warning for everyone, Elite Elixirs is apparently out of business. They never shipped my order after a few weeks and I contacted them in every way possible with no response, and eventually had to dispute the charge on my bill. I really can't believe all these vendors just vanishing like this without any warning what so ever.

But ya, I think I need to find some sort of ejuice diy recipe cracker person...I may venture into that that sub forum...where no one returns from.

Reactions: smacuser

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I agree!
But, just as vaping is more work than smoking, so DIY is more work than off the shelf juices. Depends on you. If you enjoy cooking, then I think you'll enjoy diy-ing.
If you hate cooking and just want to get takeout or delivery, then I'm not sure you'll enjoy DIY.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Considering the upcoming FDA regs, I think more & more retail juice makers are going to be folding their tents, and disappearing. DIY is a way to help offset the frustration of seeing your favorite juices becoming unavailable. One may not be able to recreate a direct 1:1 replacement, but should be able to come close, or at least come up with a suitable substitute, as your DIY skills develop.

Also, being more self-sufficient is always a good item to add to one's personal toolbox.

I say this as someone who could qualify as one of the world's worst cooks. I could kill a Pop Tart...lol. Although last week, I gave bread making a try, for the first time in my life. I had to call the wife and ask her how to set the oven controls. Thank goodness no one was videoing me as I went through the process. I had bread dough stuck all over the place. But I managed to make 2 loaves, and they turned out amazingly good!

There's hope, even for the clumsy cooks among us. :thumbs:

Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread