The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tobacco Flavor eJuice Recommendations...

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Aakav, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aakav

Aakav Full Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Just about to order my first bunch of eJuice. I'm planning on getting a variety of flavors, but would like my strongest nic juice to be a tobacco flavor, to help with those initial cravings. Question is this: any recommendations for "Canadian" tasting tobacco flavors? I know nothing will simulate an analogue perfectly, but I'm just wondering what has come closest. I smoke (soon to be smokED) Canadian Classics, and have found that USA analogues have a distinct aspect to their flavor - I can't really describe it, obviously, but I wasn't a fan of it. CC's are missing those entirely, but I found when I used to vape that the few tobacco flavors I tried had that "USA-smoke" taste to them. Anyone here an ex-CC (or other Canadian-brand) smoker, and what tobacco flavors do you enjoy most for vaping?

2. idle

idle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2012
    Malton Ontario
    Flavour Crafters has some nice Canadianish tobacco flavours (Mild Canadian Tobacco, Mac Maurier, Full Flavour, Export, Northern 7). Gentlemens Reserve makes some more robust tobacco flavours but I don't think they are too much like cigarettes.

I'm interested in hearing some more too..

3. XCypher

XCypher Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Ottawa, ON
    Well my suggestion would be jokesmoke from jugheads, most tobacco juices i find are interesting to say the least but being with a Canadian blend, most of our smokes don't really have a taste. JS is in the tobacco section though and its nice for ADV.

4. pherse

pherse Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2011
    Belmont, Ontario
    Jugheads also carries some of Halo's tobacco juices. A little higher priced but it is very good quality.

5. farmer_bric

farmer_bric Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    Started with Export @ 24 mg and am now alternating between Juggie's JS and Halo's HX3, both at 12 mg.

6. Aakav

Aakav Full Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Thanks for the recommendations everyone. Gonna try the Jokesmoke for now. Anyone have a PG/VG recommendation for a newbie like myself to start out on?

7. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

for what it's worth.... I'm all about the Ry4.... love the light tobacco flavor with a mild caramel/vanilla/chocolate finish.... still trying more of them to find my favorite....

8. BrianCig

BrianCig Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2012
    Canada
    Try one bottle of 70/30 of this:
    Classic JokeSmoke Tobacco ADV 4Life :) | Jugheads

Then also get a bottle of this:
    VG JokeSmoke 2.0 = The VG Version of our Original Classic JS :) | Jugheads

I have mixed the classic-jokesmoke and vg-jokesmoke 2.0 before. Both are close in taste and this would giving you many options of changing the pg/vg if you were willing to mix the two.

Just my :2c:

9. frankbooth

frankbooth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
  10. shockabsorber

shockabsorber Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2012
    Montreal
    When I first started vaping, I really took a liking to FlavourCrafter Export at 24mg. I have since moved on to JS and other juggy juices, but for the newb, Export is a great dry non sweet vape.

11. Starrlamia

Starrlamia Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Me too, I am also a Canadian classics smoker, hopefully not much longer.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

12. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's the spirit! Hoping it goes swimmingly well for you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.