Tobacco Flavor Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
As a recently former smoker of Camel Lights, I have come to a conclusion after a couple days of being analog free. I miss the taste of tobacco. I know that it will sound like a horrid statement to some, but its true. Ive tried two or three different tobacco juices, but would like to find something close to the flavor of a Camel. Ive tried the Desert Joe from Smokeless Image, and its ok, but is there one that any better? I know there is no such thing as a perfect duplicate, but would like to find one thats at least close. Please, no flavored tobacco either. I think RY4 (isnt that the one with caramel?) is down right repulsive...

Any help at all would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

aaron8

Sep 22, 2009
atlanta
Well I'm not sure if your gonna find a true camel taste, but I'd recommend Vapor station's Texas juice. It's the only thing I found so far that consistently "tricks" my brain into thinking I'm smoking a real cig. I won't say it tastes just like a cig because that is impossible, but this juice is as close a vapor can get. At least to me. Very quality, clean vape with just enough throat hit. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread