• A combination of the two

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
Just wondering who prefers tobacco flavoring over others like fruity, coffee, sweets, etc. as an all day vape, and visa versa.

For me, I am finding my "all day vape" is tobacco type flavors, while I like a treat of other flavors.

You?
I'm really really enjoying Casblanca from BWB as my go to, but I do like to mix it up with other flavors. Damn theres so many good flavors.....

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
I believe Casablanca is supposed to be a turkish tobacco flavor. Not to sure to be honest because the flavor is so complex. All I know is that it is my absolute go to and it only gets better as it gets older. My only complaint with it is that....sometimes its outta stock.
I know their site is down at the moment, but when its available....I totally recommend Backwoods brew.
They are smoke juice ninja's.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
For me, I am finding my "all day vape" is tobacco type flavors, while I like a treat of other flavors.
Yeah, same here...

DK-TAB is my all day vape for the most part, but I have a few drops of various other flavors throughout the day as well.
I might use the other flavors as a change of pace, or I might mix them right in with the DK-TAB.

Whatever feels right at the moment.
:)

EDIT: Yeah, Casablanca is good, and is one of my change of pace flavors.
EDIT: It would probably be my go to juice if it weren't for DK-TAB.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Casablanca is an interesting vape, but not my idea of a conventional tobacco vape. It is a complex vapor and taste with a little spicy, cocoa taste.

For tobacco with a mild throat hit, I like www.awesome.vapor Camel or Backwoods Brew Virginia. I'm not into heavy TH,but DK-TAB is one that will knock your socks off. It isn't a bad taste, either, I just end up hacking after a few hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread