Tobacco flavor with rebuild atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinji7800

Jul 4, 2018
Hello,

I need some advice for improve my vap.

I start vaping with eleaf pico, melo 3 (1,8ohm) and tribeca from halo at 10mg. vaping at 12w.

It just works well for me flavor was good, discrete and no queasy for a all-day vap. Good production of vapor, a comfortable hit (hit is very important for me) and a mouth to lungs vaping

My resistance was good between 2-3 weeks and my battery works about 2 and a half days...

But I tried to anticipate the shortage of my resistance and begin to experience RBA.

I tried : ammit 22, Merlin rta, avocado rdta 22, and flave tank 24.

I tried :

Kanthal in 28Ga and 30Ga with coil between 1 and 1,8 ohms

Clapton superfine mtl serie in kanthal and ni80 at 1,5 ohms

More or less coton (kendo gold, bacon v2, cotton furry)

I never find a way to get flavor back on those atomizer...

I tried to manage at the same time : battery drain, liquid consommation, flavor and mtl vaping

I'am waiting (this week) my berserker rda mtl (and thinking about vapefly galaxies)

But I began to desperate

What I do wrong or misunderstood?

Thanks for helping me

Please forgive my approximate English I'm French

Best regards

Reactions: smacuser

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have the Berserker and get good flavor out of it. I don’t have the others, so no help there.

First thing that comes to mind is, how much juice are you vaping through your tanks? Cotton - I use Bacon Cotton - has a taste, and it muted the juice flavor for a tank or so. And I need to change it every few days.

Second thing is, every RBA has its own sweet spot, certain type of coil and wicking process that gives the best hit and taste.

Because I’m fairly new to RBAS myself, I watch as many YouTube videos about each tank as I can find, and see how other people build them.

Sometimes they need less cotton, sometimes spaced coils, stuff like that.

And I agree with Anise, your English is far better than my French too!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
With the rdas, I don't see a mention of coil position. Coil position , whether it is high, low, towards post or towards outer air hole also plays a big part in flavor, along with the correct airflow. Yes, rebuilding is definitely something that takes alot of time, but there is no doubt once perfected, it will be really good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Can you post pics of the builds? I will say (some of) those rebuildables, I wouldn't consider MTL.

The Berserker is EXTREMLY MTL so you may like it better.

Also hang in there, I didn't like most of the first RTAs I tried. Some just weren't right for me but a lot of it was inexperience.

Post your builds and wicks though, so if there's something glaringly amiss, you'll be able to get feedback.

Best of luck,

Anna

Oh also watching YouTube reviewers builds stuff (more for information than the review) can be helpful if you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread